Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Ordered something from groupon

Posted 25th Oct
So I ordered some chupa chups candles from groupon and they send me 8 different ones what should I do is there live chat or something I can do or an email also has anyone used groupon if so what are they like
Community Updates
9 Comments
Their deals usually have a caveat along the lines of.. 'In the event.... Alternatives will be sent ". Have you checked the terms of the deal?

There is a number I believe, but I think you can only access it from the Web, not the app. I contacted them about three years ago, so I may well be wrong now.
I did chat with via online and they were very helpful
Does it not say 8 different candles chosen at random?
alankfc0225/10/2019 18:48

Does it not say 8 different candles chosen at random?

Let me check I think it did but it said chupa chump in the title though it never said random candles in the title when it said 8 random I thought it mean 8 random smells not different candles
38770896-IxH6e.jpg
38770922-CS9PH.jpg
It says this but I didn’t know it would be like this I thought it would be chupa chups as the title says yet I didn’t receive 1 chupa chup
ENGLISH_EATS25/10/2019 19:08

It says this but I didn’t know it would be like this I thought it would be …It says this but I didn’t know it would be like this I thought it would be chupa chups as the title says yet I didn’t receive 1 chupa chup

Can you post a picture of what you received please?
So there are four different Chupa Chups candle available as well as loads of other types, but they didn't send you any Chupa Chups? These are available for a quid in Poundland and smell of almost nothing when they are being burnt, so I don't think it makes much difference which one you've got.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants