Ordered the Xbox One X from Argos? Delivery could be 00:01 on 07/11

Found 24th Oct 2017
Who's ordered the Xbox One X from Argos? Well, if you have, and you live in London, you could receive your shiny new console at 12:01am on the 7th November.

2816880.jpg
(Image used is for post filling purposes only, this woman, with that extremely cheap VR unit on her head has not received her Xbox One X...yet)

Although details are a bit thin at the moment, Argos are set to announce tomorrow (via their Twitter page - @Argos_Online) their new trial for 'Minute-Past-Midnight' delivery.

The service will be available to those living within the one to five London zones and is currently only available for deliveries of the Xbox One X.

I'll update this post tomorrow with further information when it's announced
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
No love for Leicester. We didn't win the league and sack 2 managers for this!
8 Comments
No love for Leicester. We didn't win the league and sack 2 managers for this!
32302547-cR9M2.jpg
Bure117 m ago

No love for Leicester. We didn't win the league and sack 2 managers for …No love for Leicester. We didn't win the league and sack 2 managers for this!

London's getting the Xbox One X at 00:01, you're getting Giggs. What more do you want mate?
Looks like the poor delievery guy is using the xbox x to defend himself from that man eater
"this woman, with that extremely cheap VR unit on her head "

I'm sure they wont be gangs of scumbags chasing the Argos driver round London trying to rob him on their little scooters.
T&Cs have now been released...

Xbox One X 12.01am Delivery Terms and Conditions

Sign up to be in with a chance of pre-ordering the Xbox One X with a super-speedy 12.01am Argos Fast Track delivery on the 7th November.

Check them out [here]
Edited by: "BuzzDuraband" 25th Oct 2017
I thought I was a joke when I saw the advert. Apparently not!

I await a Prime Now version of this service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions