Found 28th Nov 2009
Going to order a pizza.... In your position.... what would you do?

Imagine, you want to order now so the pizza arrives at approx. 7pm.

Your other half/parent/sibling whatever wants to order so the pizza gets here about quarter to 8.

How would you solve this?

Yes, i know it is a stupid question, but that is why it is put under nonsense....

:-)

1. Misc
  2. Pizza
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Pizza
36 Comments

you order it, tell it to come at half 7, say to your parents etc tht you ordered it for 7:45 but they must have brought it early

Who is paying? Deciding factor xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035603

Who is paying? Deciding factor xx

The payer is not getting the pizza...

Are you ordering more the one? Get two deliveries instead.:thumbsup:

get it when you want it-reheat for everyone else

Original Poster

lance w;7035622

Are you ordering more the one? Get two deliveries instead.:thumbsup:

Did think about that BUT delievery cost x2......

borolad94;7035614

The payer is not getting the pizza...

Compromise xx

Meet in the middle :thumbsup:

Original Poster

barky;7035626

get it when you want it-reheat for everyone else

Yes, but.... I will eat more if it comes later, even though i am starving now... and the person who wants it later can not 'magically become hungry'

Banned

45 mins difference.......few more posts on the forum and itll be time

they can get magically hungry at exactly 7.45 tho.......

tell them the pizza place is closing early for the italian version of rammadan, the festival of mozarrella or something:thumbsup: ps extra pepperoni on mine please

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035635

Compromise xxMeet in the middle :thumbsup:

borolad94;7035644

Yes, but.... I will eat more if it comes later, even though i am starving … Yes, but.... I will eat more if it comes later, even though i am starving now... and the person who wants it later can not 'magically become hungry'

That's what i said, but the other person replied with the quote above :thumbsup:

del cost? usually free!

I'd as someone else said and meet them in the middle ;-)

hmm pizza, I got the curry meal deal from asda to look forward to though

have yourself a sarnie or something now to keep yourself going til then, order pizza for later

borolad94;7035644

Yes, but.... I will eat more if it comes later, even though i am starving … Yes, but.... I will eat more if it comes later, even though i am starving now... and the person who wants it later can not 'magically become hungry'

I giggled.

Unless you want a very moody emotionally demanding fellow pizza eater I'd give way after that kinda comment!;-)

ClarityofMind;7035635

Compromise xxMeet in the middle :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Agree with com :-D

I hope its a nice pizza thats worth waiting for though.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035667

I giggled. Unless you want a very moody emotionally demanding fellow … I giggled. Unless you want a very moody emotionally demanding fellow pizza eater I'd give way after that kinda comment!;-)

He is a 17 year old boy, he gets stressed VERY easily. Probably also cos i just looked on his computer screen and he has just been beat 4-0 by Man U on Football Manager :giggle:

Original Poster

Right, the ultimatum is being thrown down, i am ordering in 5 mins, 18:45, so that it comes at 19:15, if he doesnt want to add his pizza to that order, then he can order later, if he does, then he does..

ClarityofMind;7035667

I giggled. Unless you want a very moody emotionally demanding fellow … I giggled. Unless you want a very moody emotionally demanding fellow pizza eater I'd give way after that kinda comment!;-)

i agree, its not worth it son:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Right ordered....

He ordered at the same time as me and he said 'if i don't eat it then (then started mumbling to himself)' i thought it was quite funny

you should be eating parmo, you have the privalage of eating something that most people in the country cant even get, make the most of it.

borolad94;7035797

Right ordered.... He ordered at the same time as me and he said 'if i … Right ordered.... He ordered at the same time as me and he said 'if i don't eat it then (then started mumbling to himself)' i thought it was quite funny

You're sounding everso like a Mum now!!!

Don't worry I've never seen a 17yr old male turn his nose up at hot fresh FREE pizza :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7035833

You're sounding everso like a Mum now!!!Don't worry I've never seen a … You're sounding everso like a Mum now!!!Don't worry I've never seen a 17yr old male turn his nose up at hot fresh FREE pizza :thumbsup:

but its a pizza with chips and kebab meat on it, even i would turn my nose up at that :w00t:

He seems to find it very desirable thoughhh

borolad94;7035851

but its a pizza with chips and kebab meat on it, even i would turn my … but its a pizza with chips and kebab meat on it, even i would turn my nose up at that :w00t:He seems to find it very desirable thoughhh

Teen boys aren't properly human they have special stomach glands and juices to melt away fats :w00t:;-)

rockerfella20;7035832

you should be eating parmo, you have the privalage of eating something … you should be eating parmo, you have the privalage of eating something that most people in the country cant even get, make the most of it.

I get a parmo/parmesan is that the thing which is chicken breast crushed with white sauce and cheese and toppings of choice like pepperoni, jalapenos etc.

I used to get amazing ones of that where I used to live cheap for like £5, in same town at least 1 other place did it but it wasnt that great, and in the place I am living now have ordered it 3 times each from different places and they are horrible, tiny little things barely bigger than a french bread pizza and tastes like dry chicken kebab.

does anyone remember turtle pizzas i had them when i was young with apple sauce cowacrappa dudes

i'm sure leonardo and co would have had issues eating them - they should have been served with a health warning

shedboy66;7036059

does anyone remember turtle pizzas i had them when i was young with apple … does anyone remember turtle pizzas i had them when i was young with apple sauce cowacrappa dude

yep NEON green that stuff was :-D

shedboy66;7036059

does anyone remember turtle pizzas i had them when i was young with apple … does anyone remember turtle pizzas i had them when i was young with apple sauce cowacrappa dude

Vaguely I do also remember Mcdonalds mini pizzas like apple pie ones.

Original Poster

tis here! tis lushh! :-D

teenage mutant ninja turtles..

heroes in a hard shell... TURTLE POWER!

my pizza just arrived

ClarityofMind;7036120

teenage mutant ninja turtles..heroes in a hard shell... TURTLE POWER!

I thought it was half shell.

ryouga;7036522

I thought it was half shell.

OOhhh I've been singing it wrong for yrs??? :x

;-):)

youtube.com/wat…AqU

they don't make songs like they used to - this was proper rap none of this itchy scratcher or whatever his name is

i had this on vinyl how cool am I :-D

shedboy66;7036768

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsTr0kGAqUthey don't make songs like they … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsTr0kGAqUthey don't make songs like they used to - this was proper rap none of this itchy scratcher or whatever his name is i had this on vinyl how cool am I :-D

That stuff is so cool!!!

I had a perm just like the girl...... :-D

April O'Neil lol I know to much about Turtles

shedboy66;7036849

April O'Neil lol I know to much about Turtles

this was my fav eighties song... God, I was so sad :roll:;-)

youtube.com/wat…Cbs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions