Ordering from Amazon Germany

Posted 22nd Jan
Hi looking to buy from Amazon Germany for delivery to the UK. Will there be extra fees on top

like taxes etc? Will the packaging and instructions be in the language

of that country? In the event anything went wrong could I return it to

Amazon UK or would I need to ship it back the country it came from?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
AndyRoyd22/01/2020 14:42

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/buying-from-international-amazon-stores-3386542

I don’t know why my post is still here Admin told me they deleted it because of that other thread which is why I put a post there. No replies though after nearly 2 weeks tells me it’s unlikely to get any
No you do not pay any taxes, duty, the price you pay on Amazon is it. If you want to return it you arrange and pay for shipping to Germany, if it's faulty you can claim the cost back from Amazon. Instructions will be in English.
Something else to bear in mind, if its electrical it'll have an EU plug. I have a few things which I use an adaptor until I can source a UK plug but they're generally quite cheap.
dirty_stan23/01/2020 09:21

Something else to bear in mind, if its electrical it'll have an EU plug. I …Something else to bear in mind, if its electrical it'll have an EU plug. I have a few things which I use an adaptor until I can source a UK plug but they're generally quite cheap.

Forgot about that. Don’t think it’ll be an issue though I’ve got a few lying around.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants