Ordering From Empire

Hi,

I placed an order for the Trampoline and Enclosure that was posted in the deals section, i pay using my Debit Card, but i placed an order for the CD Wallet that was posted on here a few weeks back, although i get the confirmation e-mail, i never get my order, does anyone else have trouble ordering from them?

8 Comments

Is that Empire Stores or Empire Direct?

Original Poster

Oops Empire Stores

Yep ordered the quality street tins. Got a confirmation and another mail saying they were sending me a welcome letter out but nothing for the quality street. No order number so i cannot logon to the site to get information and cannot be bothered to chase up over the phone.

newbie1001;1660679

Yep ordered the quality street tins. Got a confirmation and another mail … Yep ordered the quality street tins. Got a confirmation and another mail saying they were sending me a welcome letter out but nothing for the quality street. No order number so i cannot logon to the site to get information and cannot be bothered to chase up over the phone.

I think this is down to the fact Empire are closing down at the end of the year.
They said they are not taking on any new customers although a few seem to slip through.
I have been a customer for 11 years so I got my Quality Street tins delivered promptly as always.
It is bad that they do not inform you that you have not been accepted as a customer.

May I be cheeky and ask you to give me the link to the trampoline that was posted? Thanks.

andreahh24;1660698

I think this is down to the fact Empire are closing down at the end of … I think this is down to the fact Empire are closing down at the end of the year.They said they are not taking on any new customers although a few seem to slip through.I have been a customer for 11 years so I got my Quality Street tins delivered promptly as always.It is bad that they do not inform you that you have not been accepted as a customer.May I be cheeky and ask you to give me the link to the trampoline that was posted? Thanks.

Take a look at the Dora fabric wardrobe that someone has posted and details of the trampoline are on there:thumbsup:

i've been with empire about 7 years and have never had any major problems with them

hannah19790;1661383

Take a look at the Dora fabric wardrobe that someone has posted and … Take a look at the Dora fabric wardrobe that someone has posted and details of the trampoline are on there:thumbsup:

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763973
    3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213594

See more discussions