Groups

Ordering Indian Takeaway - What do you want???

Lol, getting my own back for all those boards about people having indian takeaway that make me crave! This time its my turn *Evil Grin*

Just about to order a takeaway, celebrating mum coming home from hospital, sooooo what does everyone want???

29 Comments

i'll have.....a rogan josh

Anything vegetarian lol, though Lentil Daal be good,Naan Bread,Pilau Rice and Chips,they kind of go with anything for likes of people like me.

I haven't had a Chicken Tandoori Masala for a while, so put me down for some of that with some Pilau Rice and a Peshwari Naan. Gotta have some popadoms and pickles too, just to start things off.

Oh and pick up some Kingfisher Lager too :P

Chinese :-D

lamb tikka biriyani please :thumbsup: ooh & some onion bhajis

Syzable;5314507

Im having one, you wanna share a meal for four?............between the 2 of us? :-D

Original Poster

Looks like this is going to be expensive, wonder if they will give me a discount for ordering for a whole forum :giggle:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5314498

Anything vegetarian lol, though Lentil Daal be good,Naan Bread,Pilau Rice … Anything vegetarian lol, though Lentil Daal be good,Naan Bread,Pilau Rice and Chips,they kind of go with anything for likes of people like me.

We are all vegetarian. so plenty of veggie dishes!

Syzable;5314507

You are on your own with that one

The s****

Chicken Vindaloo with nans please.

Chicken saag, pilau rice and a keema naan

plus 2 poppadoms and all the sides

I could do with takeaway but we going be eating out 2 nights this week so probably best not.
    Think it's going be chips and beans,and I'm into pickled beetroot at moment.

bitseylango;5314519

Im having one, you wanna share a meal for four?............between the 2 … Im having one, you wanna share a meal for four?............between the 2 of us? :-D

Done. :-D

Banned

Pah.... foreign muck!

I'll have a Chicken Madrass, Pilau rice, bombay aloo and Keema Nan..... And make it snappy.:thumbsup::p

bombay potatoes, yummy!

oooooooooh nothing for me thanks, been at a abarbie all afternoon and totally stuffed, and a pit tibsy too hic!!

nothing like real home made chicken curry, indian chicken curry that is. my mate's ma's is like gold dust.

Original Poster

mcnally32;5314637

nothing like real home made chicken curry, indian chicken curry that is. … nothing like real home made chicken curry, indian chicken curry that is. my mate's ma's is like gold dust.

I can make a few different curries, but they just arent the same. Wish I knew someone who could make proper curries, and could teach me. I would probably eat it every day! :-D I love curry!

kelly_o_fanatic;5314671

I can make a few different curries, but they just arent the same. Wish I … I can make a few different curries, but they just arent the same. Wish I knew someone who could make proper curries, and could teach me. I would probably eat it every day! :-D I love curry!

aye i've had some home made ones like that were good but just not the same. But my mates ma, who's obviously from india. You just can't replicate her cooking no matter how hard you try!

guv;5314561

Pah.... foreign muck!I'll have a Chicken Madrass, Pilau rice, bombay aloo … Pah.... foreign muck!I'll have a Chicken Madrass, Pilau rice, bombay aloo and Keema Nan..... And make it snappy.:thumbsup::p

I have practically the same meal (apart from I can't finish it all :p) but I like trying different currys like Chicken Tikka Massalla. :-D

Original Poster

Sooooo, as well as the stuff we were already ordering, thats...

2 Naan Bread
    Peshwari Naan
    3 keema naan
    5 Pilau Rice
    Chips
    3 popadoms
    onion bhajis

Rogan Josh
    Lentil Daal
    Chicken Tandoori Masala
    bombay potatoes
    Chicken Tikka Massalla
    lamb tikka biriyani
    Chicken Vindaloo
    Chicken saag
    2 Chicken Madrass
    2 bombay aloo

Anyone want to chip in, I think I will have to take out a second mortgage for all that lot!

Edit: Just worked out, its around £75 (Not including the £21.60 for the stuff we have ordered!) give or take a bit where people havent been specific about what meat/veg! Lol, I am waiting for it to come, so got time on my hands because I would normally be cooking now! Should be here in about 10 minutes!

Yes, i'll have a chicken naga or a phall if that's all thats going, with a garlic and corriander naan, pilau rice and a sag aloo alo gobi on the side . Ta

kelly_o_fanatic;5314763

Sooooo, as well as the stuff we were already ordering, thats...2 Naan … Sooooo, as well as the stuff we were already ordering, thats...2 Naan BreadPeshwari Naan3 keema naan5 Pilau RiceChips3 popadomsonion bhajisRogan JoshLentil DaalChicken Tandoori Masalabombay potatoesChicken Tikka Massallalamb tikka biriyaniChicken VindalooChicken saag2 Chicken Madrass2 bombay alooAnyone want to chip in, I think I will have to take out a second mortgage for all that lot!Edit: Just worked out, its around £75 (Not including the £21.60 for the stuff we have ordered!) give or take a bit where people havent been specific about what meat/veg! Lol, I am waiting for it to come, so got time on my hands because I would normally be cooking now! Should be here in about 10 minutes!

I've gotta say, £75 for that lot is extremely good value for money. Up here in Scotland, you're absolutely fleeced when it comes to Indian/Chinese food.

i'll have a chicken madras please. 2 plain naan.

On another note, a guy i used to work with, a sickh, had his wife make me a proper authentic curry. One too hot for him to eat. And i gotta say what a curry!!!! None of this usual stuff swimming in a 'gravy' as he would call it, but proper large pieces of meat marinated in spices etc. Wasnt quite to the heat i enjoy a curry but definately one of the tastiest.

Keema Balti
    Keema Nan for me please

will it be here in the sual 20-25 minutes that turns into an hour?

greg_68;5315062

Keema BaltiKeema Nan for me pleasewill it be here in the sual 20-25 … Keema BaltiKeema Nan for me pleasewill it be here in the sual 20-25 minutes that turns into an hour?

lol, you mean the one where you phone them to ask where it is and you get the immortal line

"he's just turning into your road now"!

chicken pathia

plus chips, i love indian chips

Banned

chicken tikka bhoona,,,,lurvely,oh and a garlic naan!:-D

Xb0xGuru;5315102

lol, you mean the one where you phone them to ask where it is and you get … lol, you mean the one where you phone them to ask where it is and you get the immortal line"he's just turning into your road now"!

dont forget the "but the driver says he's ON your street and theres no such door number...."

ClarityofMind;5316094

dont forget the "but the driver says he's ON your street and theres no … dont forget the "but the driver says he's ON your street and theres no such door number...."

Or the best one - "Sorry, we don't deliver to your area"
    "Huh? You took my order an hour ago?"
    "....."
    "Hello, are you still there?"
    "Thank you goodbye." [Click]

(Yes, it actually happened!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …211603
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions