Expired

Ordering Sky box office event online

Found 23rd Nov 2013
I'm trying to order the Froch v Groves fight but I can't do it using my remote as it's saying insufficient funds.

Looking to order it online I see no option to select HD or standard box office, does anyone know whether when you order a sports event it will activate both channels/ the relevant one for your box or will I likely be stuck with the SD version of the channel?

There is no difference in price if ordering HD so I'm thinking it should activate but not sure.
Community Updates
AskOfficeSky
6 Comments

Is your sky box connected to a phoneline or your broadband?

Insufficient credit is caused when your box is unable to complete a … Insufficient credit is caused when your box is unable to complete a monthly callback which is generated by the system and it is only the monthly callback that will resolve this problem. Unfortunately your box can call out on a monthly callback on various days and time (this is caused by multiple factors), which means we will be unable to advise when to have the cable connected to the phone line.

Personally I would call Sky and ask them about ordering (or do it on the free chat thing on their site, I use this as I hate talking to SKy on the phone and I have a toddler who decides to make as much noise as possible when you're on the phone lol)
Edited by: "Holly1985" 23rd Nov 2013
Holly1985

Is your sky box connected to a phoneline or your brpooadband?

It's connected to broadband but not phone line, I've seen that this can cause problems ordering from your remote as the box cannot call sky, but thought it would be easier to just order online than messing about with phone leads/ calling sky.

Just wondered if anyone else had ordered an event online and knows whether it'll be in HD, as there is no option to select HD/SD?
If you have Sky SD it will be SD, If you have HD it will be HD, although you could've just done live chat with sky by now and got an answer
Edited by: "Holly1985" 23rd Nov 2013
Holly1985

If you have Sky SD it will be SD, If you have HD it will be HD, although … If you have Sky SD it will be SD, If you have HD it will be HD, although you could've just done live chat with sky by now and got an answer

Yeah well that would've been the smart thing to do... Cheers anyway!
I think they should give it to you for free, being such a warm wonderful person and a asset to the forums
Bumpydog

I think they should give it to you for free, being such a warm wonderful … I think they should give it to you for free, being such a warm wonderful person and a asset to the forums

Haha, yeah good thinking, I'll have a word with sky and see what they say.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions