Origin not sending an account verification e-mail.

Found 15th Aug 2013
Decided to finally sign up for origin just because of the humble bundle.

I click to request one to be sent but they never arrive anywhere in my e-mail.

Any one know the problem or solution?

P.S I checked the e-mail is correct and my spam folder as well.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
Edit to say I should read the post properly
Edited by: "Loudmouth" 15th Aug 2013
Using which email client / ISP etc
You're not alone. I've yet to receive a verification e-mail. Possibly they've been flooded with new accounts because of the Humble Bundle, I guess it remains to be seen.
Original Poster
hotmail and sky.

this is why i have avoided ea/origin for sooooo long. absolutely travesty of a company.
A family member who purchased the Humblebundle Origin download had the same problem yesterday (using gmail) and kept hitting resend option but no verification email was getting sent - after a couple of hours they went on Origin live chat (30min wait) and a live chat advisor finally sorted it out. Advisor emailed a code which had to be confirmed in live chat. It seems to be quite a common problem though when we were checking yesterday.
I had the same problem, on live chat the advisor told me they were having a problem sending out verification codes and that the email didn't need to be verified. They went on to say that their email verification system isn't used much anymore . Still, since the yellow warning message is annoying me I'll try again with a different advisor tomorrow.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants