Found 9th Apr 2009
Does anyone know how i can find out who the original dealer of my car was. is there somewhere on the internet that will let me check using my registration? or does anyone here work for seat and can tell me how to find the radio code

1. Misc
  2. Radio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Radio
12 Comments

doesnt your log book have the details?
maybe contact seat direct?

contact seat direct they will assit,or any seat dealer nationwide

Original Poster

dont have the logbook and the car was originally registered in Ireland because it had an Irish plate when i bought it. is there anyway of getting round going to seat because i know they will charge me ridiculous prices for a simple code

what radio is it

Scream;4878726

dont have the logbook and the car was originally registered in Ireland … dont have the logbook and the car was originally registered in Ireland because it had an Irish plate when i bought it. is there anyway of getting round going to seat because i know they will charge me ridiculous prices for a simple code

try this, they say they can supply you a code for £5, you will need to register free
instant-radio-code.co.uk/sea…php

Before you pay anybody I need to know what radio it is ? As my forum name suggests i can help you

you could try that text liscence plate number, it maybe help i dunno sometimes, dealerships register the cars and they count as the first owner?

radiocde;4878811

Before you pay anybody I need to know what radio it is ? As my forum name … Before you pay anybody I need to know what radio it is ? As my forum name suggests i can help you

its a good point.

Original Poster

radiocde;4878811

Before you pay anybody I need to know what radio it is ? As my forum name … Before you pay anybody I need to know what radio it is ? As my forum name suggests i can help you

sorry was away for a bit.

its the standard radio that goes in a seat leon. not the new one but the one before that.

The only way I can help you is I need make, model number, and serial number. you will need to remove it from the dash.

I will be back on later this evening

If you cannot get it out easily. do not force it if you do not know how to get it out. Tell me what area you are in. pm if you need I might be able to point you to someone who could decode it for £10 to £15.

Original Poster

thanks radiocde. will try to do that asap
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436
    4. Domain renewal35

See more discussions