Groups

Original dvds??? or not

anyone got any idea about this?

been selling few of my old dvds recently and came across my final fantasy and dungeons and dragons dvds, i got these from ebay years ago but the boxes look dodgy?? but the discs underneath are silver like genuine dvds (not purple etc)

anyone no if there are real?? was gonna stick em on ebay but if there are dodgy i won't i'll just bin

3 Comments

hard to tell tbh-Ive seen fakes with silver undersides-think they just fake them in a factory rather than at home. This practice is far less common now but a few years ago certainly possible.

sounds like the chinese bootleg stuff you can get, like the boxsets that come in a card box with the discs in sleeves, or just the cover and disc, the sellers used to list them as dvd9 or something like that

Original Poster

capend;8155709

sounds like the chinese bootleg stuff you can get, like the boxsets that … sounds like the chinese bootleg stuff you can get, like the boxsets that come in a card box with the discs in sleeves, or just the cover and disc, the sellers used to list them as dvd9 or something like that

ahhh they have dvd9 written on the discs!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions