Groups
    EXPIRED

Original official x box controller ( old type)

Hi, does anyone know where I could get one or more of these cheap. They seem to be really expensive on e-bay , amazon etc? Either new or used in good condition.

Thanks

10 Comments

Cash Converters? Our local one has a pile for £5 each...

That's Portsmouth / North End.

i can post you 2 for 16:roll: pound both the small origanal ones and 1 black and 1 clear

Original Poster

Thanks for that. Will see if there is one near me & go look. heat & rep added.

Original Poster

loki187;1999165

i can post you 2 for 16:roll: pound both the small origanal ones and 1 … i can post you 2 for 16:roll: pound both the small origanal ones and 1 black and 1 clear

Original Poster

How Would You Want Paying. Paypal?

Yeah that would be fine.

Original Poster

Either as long as it works on the old x box not the 360. My 2 sons have managed to break about 4 so far!

I've just found this (i have posted a deal request for the sam thing, didn't realise you'd already posted !!) 365games.co.uk/ind…480 I think its only a small one but ok for small hands (my sons 6)

just re-read your post and this isn't an original one but hopefully it will do the job !

Original Poster

Thanks for that. Although I haven't had much luck with other brands so far , my two sons have managed to break about 6 of them so far, including wireless ones .

jetranger;2007565

Thanks for that. Although I haven't had much luck with other brands so … Thanks for that. Although I haven't had much luck with other brands so far , my two sons have managed to break about 6 of them so far, including wireless ones .

Maybe they're just shoddily made, my sons broke 2 of his (a wired and wireless) and he hardly ever played on it he's just started paying more interest in it so wants a new controller !!:roll::)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions