Found 28th Aug 2008
I thought i saw something about this the other day but i can't seem to find it again now.

Is there a way to connect the original xbox to connect to the internet via wireless ?
Thought i saw something the plugs into the network plug and then converts into a wireless signal ???

I may not know what i am talking about so if i am wrong then pls correct me !

12 Comments

yep, you can use it on anything with an ethernet port, it's called a wireless bridge, but bare in mind they cost around £30 at the cheapest, and themselves take up a power point.

rediron writ a tutorial on it ([url]www.console-modder.co.uk/others.html[/url])

Original Poster

Good stuff thanks....Think i will try to find a cheapish wireless bridge as i don't really fancy taking the xbox apart and mucking about with it.

Original Poster

anyone got any links for a cheapish wifi bridge ? I was hoping that maybe deal xtreme would have it but i didn't see it there

Wow just been checking ebay the price of em seems to have gone up!!!, got mine last year linksys gaming adaptor and there was SHED loads on there for 15 quid delivered loads of my mates grabbed one also, these where goin for 15 delivered brand new 180281234222

Original Poster

Got it sorted now.....I had an ethernet cable and just ran it on the outside of my house around to the front and it's all sorted now

You could also use a La Fonera with DD-WRT

sorry to thread jack but I was in my local cash generator today and saw an original xbox for £30 fitted with a 20gb hard drive. I'm guessing this would mean it's already modded? Or is there a possibility it would be unmodded but just has a bigger hard drive put in?

Robotochan;2842439

You could also use a La Fonera with DD-WRT

these seem to of increased in price to, i think more people must be aware of alternative firmware these days

donnydude;2842624

sorry to thread jack but I was in my local cash generator today and saw … sorry to thread jack but I was in my local cash generator today and saw an original xbox for £30 fitted with a 20gb hard drive. I'm guessing this would mean it's already modded? Or is there a possibility it would be unmodded but just has a bigger hard drive put in?

I think some of the special edition ones had 20gb hard drives, although i could of course be wrong. Mines a crystal and it isn't could be the halo one maybe

sancho1983;2843080

I think some of the special edition ones had 20gb hard drives, although i … I think some of the special edition ones had 20gb hard drives, although i could of course be wrong. Mines a crystal and it isn't could be the halo one maybe

ok thanks for that fella. it did just look like a normal black un though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal36
    2. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436

See more discussions