Groups

Original XBox Consoles - How much are they worth?

Just looking for advice...

I've got 2 XBox's. Black, both with 4 controllers and SCART leads. Never been registered on Live or modified in any way. Worth much? How much do you think I should pitch them for?

Ta

13 Comments

£15-20 if you're lucky.

Can buy them for £4.99 pre owned in places like Gamestation.

They have no real value if they are standard. Can still get decent money for soft modded ones.

Syzable;3454800

Can buy them for £4.99 pre owned in places like Gamestation.They have no … Can buy them for £4.99 pre owned in places like Gamestation.They have no real value if they are standard. Can still get decent money for soft modded ones.

£4.99??

teambintip;3454914

£4.99??

Yes. It was either Game or Gamestation knocking them out.

yes it was Game, i was after one because the one i have is on it's last legs and use it loads, don't want it to die and then not have one!!

They were £9.99 and sold out in a day! :thumbsup:

rehydrated;3455005

They were £9.99 and sold out in a day! :thumbsup:

Definately £4.99..........i got one.

i'll give you £5 for it, think of the PROFIT!!

sancho1983;3455054

i'll give you £5 for it, think of the PROFIT!!

Soft modded it and sold it on eBay for £60. lol

Original Poster

How do you soft mod them? I heard something about using Windows Media Centre edition on them? That right? I know computers inside out but consoles I have never really bothered tinkering with.

They are £30 in my local Gamestation when I went in today.

loads of guides online, you need splinter cell (or another couple of games which i can't remember) and a memory card, transfer some files over, load a new dashboard, then load xbmc. That's pretty much the gist of it, i'm sure someone will be along to explain further!

Original Poster

Cheers - rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3271155
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions