EXPIRED

Original XBOX Games

I'm looking to buy these two games on the original xbox:

Black
Grand Theft Auto Trilogy

Note: It must be the trilogy so that I can play GTA3 - thanks guys...

Price range of about £10 for each one...

4 Comments

The GTA Trilogy seems to be out of stock at a lot of places. The cheapest I can see is Play.com with £17.99, but it's 'not currently available'. The places where it's in stock don't seem to be selling less than £35.

Even eBay auctions for the game are now at £15 and still have a whole day left to go.

So, maybe increase your budget a little?

Unless someone else can find it for £10

Original Poster

freeDUMB

The GTA Trilogy seems to be out of stock at a lot of places. The cheapest … The GTA Trilogy seems to be out of stock at a lot of places. The cheapest I can see is Play.com with £17.99, but it's 'not currently available'. The places where it's in stock don't seem to be selling less than £35.Even eBay auctions for the game are now at £15 and still have a whole day left to go.So, maybe increase your budget a little?Unless someone else can find it for £10

I'd happily go to about £20 on the high street but I would like it new - problem buying it second hand is that the box is usually mashed up a bit.

I have the games on PS2 but want to switch to xbox versions so I can use them on my 360 and then I would probably sell my PS2 altogether...

Original Poster

no-one?

I got rid of both of these the other day. Both were in excellent condition too. Dammit, got ****** all off Game for them aswell....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions