Oris classic 42mm steel and rose gold gents bracelet watch

Posted 10th Aug
3522559-e4se8.jpg
I am looking to buy a watch for my hubby’s birthday and as I have absolutely no idea about watches I wanted to ask if anyone knows if this is a good watch/price? Or if not, any suggestions of something better? He’s not a watch fanatic at all but I’d like to surprise him with something nice although I couldn’t really afford much more than this so I’m not looking for a Rolex or anything like that!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Have a look back at the past deals I’ve posted, I mainly post Swiss watches, IMO you can get much better for the price. Did you have a set price range to adhere by? Oris are a fantastic brand, definitely a good place to start!
Edited by: "Kratos69" 10th Aug
fraserhart.co.uk/nom…tch

In my opinion this is one of the best value for money watches you’ll get for under £1000.

Retails for £1200-£1400, very well respected maker, reputable jeweller, in house movement, perfect size at 38mm which wears more like a 40-42 due to long lugs. I love watches, have watches from G shock to Rolex and if I had a wife that got me this for my birthday I’d be a very happy bunny indeed!
Edited by: "Kratos69" 11th Aug
Thanks for this, that watch looks really nice, although I’m thinking now I might be better off just taking him to a shop and letting him choose for himself!
aysha511/08/2020 11:07

Thanks for this, that watch looks really nice, although I’m thinking now I …Thanks for this, that watch looks really nice, although I’m thinking now I might be better off just taking him to a shop and letting him choose for himself!

I definitely think you should do this as his taste might be different from yours!
You’re right - I like really quirky things and he’s much more sensible than me so it’s probably for the best!
At least I know I’m on the right track with the Oris!
aysha511/08/2020 11:35

At least I know I’m on the right track with the Oris!

Most definitely! Oris really do make great watches! If you need anymore help feel free to drop me a message
Post a comment
@
    Text