Groups
    EXPIRED

Orlando 1 day base ticket

I was wondering if any one knows if it is cheaper to buy a 1 day base ticket here in th UK or when out in florida?
    I dont want to go to all parks just hollywood studios?
    Can anyone help?
    Thank you

5 Comments

when we went in Oct last year the one day base tickets were about $70 plus tax, at that time the exchange rate was better so it does depend on the rate. i wasn't aware you could buy the single day tickets in th UK actually, we did the same thing, we went to animal kingdom and magic kingdom and it was cheaper to buy the single ticket. i prefer seaworld and universal

We go to Florida every yaer and love it, you are best to wait till you get out there as you usually get a better deal out there.

If you want the contact of a guy we use who is great I can give you his details and website we use, he uses a freephone number and delivers the tickets to you or can post to the UK from Florida

Original Poster

Thanks guys,
    If you could send me the details of the guy you use that would be great.
    We have booked the flexi ticket as I perfer universal but really would like to go to hollywood studios

We always used Undercovertourist.com and their delivery to the UK was excellent. Thay always had competitive prices but it depends on the exchange rate. We went last summer when it was neary $2 to the pound.

rockyprincess;4425468

Thanks guys,If you could send me the details of the guy you use that … Thanks guys,If you could send me the details of the guy you use that would be great.We have booked the flexi ticket as I perfer universal but really would like to go to hollywood studios

Sure his name it Tim, say you spoke with Nathan and his website is
    floridatickets.com/

Great bloke, used him for years.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
      2. Large card print/poster..22
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      4. Jury service1823

See more discussions