Orlando Universal and Disney tickets

Found 24th Aug 2017
Please could I get some help with cheap tickets for Disney and universal, I'm only going for a week and the cheapest I see is around £570
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
IMO you won't get value for money buying 7 day tickets for both Disney and Universal.

Decide beforehand which your more likely to spend more time in and buy that, then buy day ticket(s) once there for the other.

Have you looked here ; floridatix.com/?gc….ds
Edited by: "andynicol" 24th Aug 2017
Thanks I have it still ends up about £580. We will spend more time at Disney, is it cheaper to buy universal tickets out there than buying beforehand?
I've never seen discounts on tickets unless your employer is part of a staff benefits scheme and discounted tickets is a an offering. I've lost count how many times I've been and the best value was always the hopper tickets but it's worth looking at two day tickets as sometimes they give a third day free. It all really boils down to which parks you're visiting.

My employer has the discount tickets scheme and single tickets come with a $25 gift card to spend at restaurants.com
It is not cheaper to buy out in Florida. Occasionally you see Universal discounts in the UK direct from them. Frankly, just spend the money and enjoy. Also, at this time of year, read all the tips on line about getting around the parks efficiently, its a madhouse in 90 degree heat!
jobi59uk14 h, 29 m ago

Thanks I have it still ends up about £580. We will spend more time at …Thanks I have it still ends up about £580. We will spend more time at Disney, is it cheaper to buy universal tickets out there than buying beforehand?

Buying a 7 day Disney pass and a 1 or 2 day Universal pass would be cheaper than buying a 7day Disney and 7day Universal tickets.

BUT, to provide an accurate answer dates and expected length of stay in each park would be needed....
andynicol37 m ago

Buying a 7 day Disney pass and a 1 or 2 day Universal pass would be …Buying a 7 day Disney pass and a 1 or 2 day Universal pass would be cheaper than buying a 7day Disney and 7day Universal tickets.BUT, to provide an accurate answer dates and expected length of stay in each park would be needed....

Thanks- October 12th to the 19th. Ideally want to hop around Disney parks or visit each of the four(not bothered about the water park) and then visit the two universal studios theme parks(again not bothered about the water park). I would love to get the tickets closer to £3-400 in total
Maybe you can get something similar to the SoCal City pass - I think they'e called Orlanda Go Card.. all inclusive passes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants