Groups

OSPS Cashback Advice.

Hi,

I sent off for my second claim with OSPS last week, I had no problems with the first claim and so I included the same pages with the info they asked from my most recent bill. A couple of days ago I got my copies returned and a letter saying that the required infomation was not on there. I've gone over what I sent numerous times and all the infomation that they require is there, my address, phone number, invoice date, tariff, proof bill has been paid, is not older than 28 days of the claim.

I phoned up OSPS who said that I should just send the entire bill in.... well just my luck page 3 seems to be missing now. Can I not just return the photocopies that they sent back to me, with giant red rings around the info that they require, or do I have no option but to send the whole thing in?

I'm pretty frustrated with it all considering it was perfectly fine the first time round.

Thanks in advance

on a side note, I just realised that I have -9 reputation points all for saying I went to College with Keira Knightley? It was true, what's the deal with that?

2 Comments

Keira Knightley is a bit rubbish.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

BristolDeal

Keira Knightley is a bit rubbish.Hope this helps.

lol, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions