Ossers and jugglers

Infraction issued, no reason given, asked why no reply, great

Rayman(admin)

7 Comments

You were actually given a warning, no infraction points were issued.

You were asked to remove an F word from your profile as its offensive towards other members or groups and against our site code of conduct.
You then used the same F word to a member of our staff which is why you were warned.
I have renamed your title too as that may be offensive to some.

Original Poster

I never was asked, thats the reason i asked, very vague in your patrols

Banned

I'm offended by Simplex's avatar.

Original Poster

MikeT

You were actually given a warning, no infraction points were issued.You … You were actually given a warning, no infraction points were issued.You were asked to remove an F word from your profile as its offensive towards other members or groups and against our site code of conduct.You then used the same F word to a member of our staff which is why you were warned.I have renamed your title too as that may be offensive to some.

Show me where?

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

I'm offended by Simplex's avatar.

I myself dont feel the best, self punishment and sum. Ur toes dont align hmmm

Original Poster

Alot goes on here, esp rasicm when it happens they dont bat an eyelid but accordinding to Admin i use the F word, which as all know gets censorsed anyway gets attention, Admin are useless racism YES, thread continues, anything else a no go

OK I am going to lock this thread now as I have answered your question, if you require further clarification I suggest you use the contact link to ask Admin.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What would be HELL to you?2635
  2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
  3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
  4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions