Groups

Other UK site like hotukdeals.com for offers

Banned
    If the hotukdeals.com in No1 who is the No2 and No3 ??

10 Comments

money saving expert (that martin lewis site)

Banned

MaxYoung;6124653

money saving expert (that martin lewis site)

thats the one i usually look at :-)

but a lot of the guys on there have some serious issues!

AV forums maybe :? never bn on myself HUKD till i die :lol: (serious commitment :lol:)

not much point using lots of different sites as most things on other ones are on HUKD

Banned

I dont use any other ones, esp not MSE as i cant work my way around the site :oops: xx

student_mummy;6124951

I dont use any other ones, esp not MSE as i cant work my way around the … I dont use any other ones, esp not MSE as i cant work my way around the site :oops: xx

neither can i :lol:

Banned

thats the one i usually look at :-)but a lot of the guys on there have some serious issues!

MSE things are discussed in more detail there I find,I pop on there quite often.

Banned

colinsunderland;6125161

unlike here? :-DIts mad over there at times though, some of the women … unlike here? :-DIts mad over there at times though, some of the women have orgasms on the spot if they can save 1p on a carton of milk :w00t:

Lol, maybe ill have to have a look then if its that exciting! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?26
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions