OTT coverage of petrol problem

2 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2007
So the south has problems with unleaded petrol ok a problem. I live in north wales last year we were unable to drink tap water for about 6 weeks hardly any coverage and virtually nothing outside wales.

Ok rant over

3 Comments

Wales tends to have high price water and poor service wonder why it's not been fixed?

But then you do have your own assembly to sort your own problems out

But i agree a few thousands in the south east have car problems and it's a major story. Alot worse happening about.

But at the same time I suspect having the story this large meant alot of people didn't go to Tesco/Morrisons and screw up their car,although fords, vw's and bmw's seemed to be ok and run the problem into the tens/hundreds of thousands so did good in the end unfortunately as it helped prevent problems.

i must be one of the lucky ones, always fill up at tescos and i nor anybody i know has any problems, we are west sussex area, but yes i can say there are far worse things happening around then petrol problems, but suppose i can say that as i have not been affected, well as yet.

sofiamary

i must be one of the lucky ones, always fill up at tescos and i nor … i must be one of the lucky ones, always fill up at tescos and i nor anybody i know has any problems, we are west sussex area, but yes i can say there are far worse things happening around then petrol problems, but suppose i can say that as i have not been affected, well as yet.

The problem was at only 1 or 2 fuel depots of which there are only about 8 in the country I believe, the main one being Thurrock which is why the south east got the problems 1st.

Tesco/Morrisons must use more than one depot, sofia your one just doesn't use one with silicon all over it's petrol

Will be sorted by next week I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!68
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions