Top comments

catbeans7 m ago

That's sad, but no doubt he got off light due to being from the US. He …That's sad, but no doubt he got off light due to being from the US. He probably wasn't kept in an actual camp:[Video]

If you think death is getting off lightly I'd love to know what you consider a tough sentence

8 Comments

Don't forget to say goodnight and remind your dear old mother and father to drink plenty of water.

Who?

That's sad, but no doubt he got off light due to being from the US. He probably wasn't kept in an actual camp:

catbeans7 m ago

That's sad, but no doubt he got off light due to being from the US. He …That's sad, but no doubt he got off light due to being from the US. He probably wasn't kept in an actual camp:[Video]

If you think death is getting off lightly I'd love to know what you consider a tough sentence

catbeans9 m ago

He's dead, I wouldn't call that getting off light

pinkleponkle

If you think death is getting off lightly I'd love to know what you … If you think death is getting off lightly I'd love to know what you consider a tough sentence

Watch the documentary I posted you'll see

still no wiser

Graham1979

Who?

ask me first b4 posting, this makes u look thick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.34
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247570
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246

See more discussions