Otty refreshed / Emma essentials mattresses

Posted 17th May
Anybody any experience with the Otty refreshed mattresses or the Emma essentials one currently on Wowcher - seem good prices ... worth the buy ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Yes bought an otty. It's fabulous. Looked brand new. You won't regret it.
I got the emma , looked brand new too, only problem was it came un rolled so make sure you.get it delivered to where u want the mattress, unlike me who got it delivered to work
I bought the Otty from ebay and unless you like really firm mattresses you will regret it

Its like lying on a block of wood with little to no give at all in it - yes it stays cool all night but im about to bin it and have another go at finding a mattress that suits me
niconelove17/05/2020 15:52

I got the emma , looked brand new too, only problem was it came un rolled …I got the emma , looked brand new too, only problem was it came un rolled so make sure you.get it delivered to where u want the mattress, unlike me who got it delivered to work

how did you find the firmness of it? Does it keep you cool at night or like an oven?
jase.217/05/2020 19:15

how did you find the firmness of it? Does it keep you cool at night or …how did you find the firmness of it? Does it keep you cool at night or like an oven?

It is quite firm and takes a week to get used to it, but now its just so comfortable and so much better than a normal mattress. I havnt got too hot, yet
adamderak17/05/2020 14:49

Yes bought an otty. It's fabulous. Looked brand new. You won't regret it.

Have read many bad reviews about Emma mattresses so decided on OTTY refreshed from ebay. Arrived unrolled but looked new. Very happy with it. It is fairly firm, just as I like it. Not sure about jase.2 comment about "lying on a block of wood", this is not my experience with OTTY.
Thanks guys

and just to confirm niconelove is yours the essentials one or just the regular one
they look slightly different in pictures but the actual Emma web site doesn’t mention the word essential ?
Had emma, returned because it became too soft. Ordered otty, much much better and firmer
senukas17/05/2020 19:30

Have read many bad reviews about Emma mattresses so decided on OTTY …Have read many bad reviews about Emma mattresses so decided on OTTY refreshed from ebay. Arrived unrolled but looked new. Very happy with it. It is fairly firm, just as I like it. Not sure about jase.2 comment about "lying on a block of wood", this is not my experience with OTTY.

Likewise, I've got an OTTY and it's brilliant, like you said fairly firm but not rock hard. No regrets buying it.
ncd18/05/2020 06:35

Likewise, I've got an OTTY and it's brilliant, like you said fairly firm …Likewise, I've got an OTTY and it's brilliant, like you said fairly firm but not rock hard. No regrets buying it.

I find most memory foam mattress bit too squshy softy. The otty has the firmness of a traditional mattress but with the comfort of a memory foam mattress.
Even on the edges it holds firm.
One if the best purchases I've ever made
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions