Found 15th Mar 2010
I just punched the freezer drawer because it wouldn't let me close the door.... I lost!

Frozen door =1... Me = 0

It hurt a bit... and still does!

Is anyone awake to discus my bad tempered ways???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

You + hammer
Round 2 ?

:lol: tht was silly

ouch = lulz :-D

I am, but is in need of some ZzZzZzs. In the words of Bruce Lee "Not bad, but freezer don't fight back"!

Get some ice out of.....................................................................................THE FREEZER. :w00t:

Original Poster

So the general consensus is that I should drink less, and think more... thanks guys... I get it... ( but my hand is kinda sore!!! Duh! :oops:)

Lol, my pinky knuckle is all bruised and swelling up! :x

Was just trying to knock the ice off the thing.... :oops:

( note to self... buy a hammer!)

:oops:

dmh77;8107356

So the general consensus is that I should drink less, and think more... … So the general consensus is that I should drink less, and think more... thanks guys... I get it... ( but my hand is kinda sore!!! Duh! :oops:)Lol, my pinky knuckle is all bruised and swelling up! :xWas just trying to knock the ice off the thing.... :oops:( note to self... buy a hammer!):oops:

you didnt punch it right either then

The ice is for your hand, not your gin.

Trade in the freezer for a frost free model. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;8107358

you didnt punch it right either then

:lol:

Never said I was a boxer!!! :-D

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;8107361

The ice is for your hand, not your gin.Trade in the freezer for a frost … The ice is for your hand, not your gin.Trade in the freezer for a frost free model. :thumbsup:

Looool.... wodka actually!! :w00t:

We have one, the kitchen that goes around it is still part of the garage though.... :?

Need walls and plaster... note to OH... :w00t:

Another drunk thread :roll: :roll:

You need total bed rest for a week dmh cos smashing onto things hurt, I know!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247634
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604811
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …34
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769471

See more discussions