Groups

Ouch!!!- Artificial toenails!??

Few years back, hit my bloomin' toe on the radiator, and hasn't been the same since.
    Went to docs, he referred me and they want to remove my nail, and make sure it never grows back! ( My nail is causing the pain )

Now the funny bit- anyone heard of a artificial toenail implant thingy, not the stick on ones, otherwise I'm not getting it done!

Thanks all!

****IT'S FINE TO LOOK AT LOL****

P.s no laughin, hurtingg here!

66 Comments

never saw it,havent heard it,didnt know it :w00t:

*katie* has a freaky toe!!! :-D

Banned

Charlie Scene;6730279

never saw it,havent heard it,didnt know it :w00t:*katie* has a freaky … never saw it,havent heard it,didnt know it :w00t:*katie* has a freaky toe!!! :-D

Agreed lol!!

Charlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hey katie give us some pics!!

Ok here is how it works...

They take a toenail from a dead person, coat it in enamel and then implant it in your foot.

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6730279

never saw it,havent heard it,didnt know it :w00t:*katie* has a freaky … never saw it,havent heard it,didnt know it :w00t:*katie* has a freaky toe!!! :-D

Oi : ( it looks fine, just really hurts me lots and lots!

Original Poster

kapows;6730289

Agreed lol!!Charlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhey … Agreed lol!!Charlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhey katie give us some pics!!

IT LOOKS FINE!!!!!!!! PFFFTTT, I'l show piks of my perfect toe lol ( the other foot) no its fineeeeee lol

Original Poster

kapows;6730289

Agreed lol!!They take a toenail from a dead person, coat it in enamel and … Agreed lol!!They take a toenail from a dead person, coat it in enamel and then implant it in your foot.

Eurgh! serious?

*katie*;6730307

Eurgh! serious?

I think so.I heard this being done before.:thinking:

Banned

Pic of the entire foot - The good and the ugly LOL

Original Poster

LoozR;6730317

I think so.I heard this being done before.:thinking:

ewww no way, I couldn't bear it :oops:

kapows;6730321

Lol no, my feet never will come onto hotuk, and like I said, its fine to look at!!! :whistling:

kapows;6730321

DEB8TS MIGHT PINCH IT AS AN AVVY

kapows;6730289

Agreed lol!!CharlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHey … Agreed lol!!CharlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHey katie give us some pics!!Ok here is how it works...They take a toenail from a dead person, coat it in enamel and then implant it in your foot.

duuuuuuude!!!! ker.........pow pow pow pow pow powsssssss!!!!! pics is a great shout:-D

*katie*;6730290

Oi : ( it looks fine, just really hurts me lots and lots!

my bad i sowwiee

kapows;6730321

so we can contrast and compare!! :w00t:

Original Poster

so we can contrast and compare!! :w00t:[/QUOTE]

nothing to contrast!!!!!!!! LOL

Banned

*katie*;6730330

ewww no way, I couldn't bear it :oops:Lol no, my feet never will come … ewww no way, I couldn't bear it :oops:Lol no, my feet never will come onto hotuk, and like I said, its fine to look at!!! :whistling:

Weird feet!!!

Like charlie said - contrast and compare!! :-D

awww, a friend of mine had her toe nail removed and it's fine. you cant tell...she paints the skin lol

raptorcigs;6730339

DEB8TS MIGHT PINCH IT AS AN AVVY

WAPPY!!! :-D

we could have a pic of *katie*s horrible toe as our avvy for halloween like :thumbsup:

Original Poster

kapows;6730373

Weird feet!!! :pLike charlie said - contrast and compare!! :-D

nothing to compare!!

IT LOOKS FINE!!!!:)

bellabonkers;6730374

awww, a friend of mine had her toe nail removed and it's fine. you cant … awww, a friend of mine had her toe nail removed and it's fine. you cant tell...she paints the skin lol

i know, but i keep imagining me older with no toenail lol so i want a artificial one lol

Banned

Charlie Scene;6730376

WAPPY!!! :-Dwe could have a pic of *katie*s horrible toe as our avvy for … WAPPY!!! :-Dwe could have a pic of *katie*s horrible toe as our avvy for halloween like :thumbsup:

LMAO!!! :-D :-D :-D
    Charlie is on fire today lolololololol!

Banned

bellabonkers;6730374

awww, a friend of mine had her toe nail removed and it's fine. you cant … awww, a friend of mine had her toe nail removed and it's fine. you cant tell...she paints the skin lol

ewwww thats minging! doesnt the skin bit hurt at all?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6730376

WAPPY!!! :-Dwe could have a pic of *katie*s horrible toe as our avvy for … WAPPY!!! :-Dwe could have a pic of *katie*s horrible toe as our avvy for halloween like :thumbsup:

IT'S NOT HORRIBLE

: (

*sobs*

All i want is a new toenail for christmas, apparently under the nail in the problem!

But looks brilliantly fine

Banned

*katie*;6730389

nothing to compare!!IT LOOKS FINE!!!!:)

we need to compare katie!!

havnt you read my location!!

Original Poster

kapows;6730408

we need to compare katie!!havnt you read my location!!

No where?

Hang on, im not gonna anyway!

My feet r nice women's feet!

Banned

oh by the way when you remove it there is a chance, as always, of a nasty skin eating infection to seep into the exposed skin bit, or even after the artificial implant has been put in as it will take time for your body to adjust to the fact that you have a fake imposter posing as a nail...the body will automatically miss it

if infection sets in then they will either remove the nail completely or amputate the toe :-D

kapows;6730392

LMAO!!! :-D :-D :-DCharlie is on fire today lolololololol!

i fank yoo

*katie*;6730407

IT'S NOT HORRIBLEBut looks brilliantly fine

i believe you then :roll:

kapows;6730408

we need to compare katie!!havnt you read my location!!

lol @ location - you madman :-D

Original Poster

kapows;6730436

oh by the way when you remove it there is a chance, as always, of a nasty … oh by the way when you remove it there is a chance, as always, of a nasty skin eating infection to seep into the exposed skin bit, or even after the artificial implant has been put in as it will take time for your body to adjust to the fact that you have a fake imposter posing as a nail...the body will automatically miss itif infection sets in then they will either remove the nail completely or amputate the toe :-D

:O I'm keeping my nail, my toe, my everything!!!!!!!

Eurghh!

I meant a silicon/plastic thingy permanant sticky on nail! ( great description)

Original Poster

I just lolled at FOOT POLICE!!!! Oh I'l cry tonight lol

kapows;6730436

oh by the way when you remove it there is a chance, as always, of a nasty … oh by the way when you remove it there is a chance, as always, of a nasty skin eating infection to seep into the exposed skin bit, or even after the artificial implant has been put in as it will take time for your body to adjust to the fact that you have a fake imposter posing as a nail...the body will automatically miss itif infection sets in then they will either remove the nail completely or amputate the toe :-D

true story - the toe nail will be the only thing left :w00t:

Original Poster

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]
    i believe you then :roll:

Liar
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

*katie*;6730458

:O I'm keeping my nail, my toe, my everything!!!!!!!Eurghh!I meant a … :O I'm keeping my nail, my toe, my everything!!!!!!!Eurghh!I meant a silicon/plastic thingy permanant sticky on nail! ( great description)

you cant keep the nail if youre gonna have an implant silleh!! they have to remove the real nail and put the artificial one in!!

Charlie Scene;6730464

true story - the toe nail will be the only thing left :w00t:

:lol:

Was just having a nosey

Banned

*katie*;6730462

I just lolled at FOOT POLICE!!!! Oh I'l cry tonight lol

awww you can ring me or charlie and we'll make you cwy some more :-D

Banned

oh ill tell you what though!!

if you can bare it for a few years, you can get an artificial nail put in which will also play dvds!!!

kapows;6730486

oh ill tell you what though!!if you can bare it for a few years, you can … oh ill tell you what though!!if you can bare it for a few years, you can get an artificial nail put in which will also play dvds!!!

*katie*;6730468

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]i believe you then :roll:Liar[/COLOR][/SIZE]

thanks for the pm i will post the pic for ya here you go :thumbsup:

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/guests/ingrown%20toe%20nail.jpg

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6730495

thanks for the pm i will post the pic for ya here you go :thumbsup:

hahahah oooo my legs look brown!

Original Poster

I'm not gonna have any toenail removal if there is no implant thing!!!

My feet and toes and nails look fine!! normal!!! perfect!!

You nasty creatures, ur just jealous pfft

Marina;6730478

:lol:Was just having a nosey

[SIZE="7"]Marinaaaa!!!![/SIZE]

kapows;6730480

awww you can ring me or charlie and we'll make you cwy some more :-D

;-):stocking:

Banned

omg shave ya toes woman

Banned

so which toe is the problem one in that pic lol!

Charlie Scene;6730511

[SIZE=7]Marinaaaa!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]Charlaaayyyyyyyy!!!! :-D[/SIZE]

kapows;6730523

so which toe is the problem one in that pic lol!

Banned

*katie*;6730510

I'm not gonna have any toenail removal if there is no implant thing!!!My … I'm not gonna have any toenail removal if there is no implant thing!!!My feet and toes and nails look fine!! normal!!! perfect!!You nasty creatures, ur just jealous pfft

freak show
    freak show
    nya nya
    nya nya

youll never be able to wear sandals again!
    kids will run away from you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581367
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions