Groups

Ouch ! Just had my wisdom teeth out :-(

Just been to the dentist and had two wisdom teeth out and three fillings. I'm now feeling sorry for myself. Can you help and cheer me up please x

23 Comments

Banned

I still would Gummy xxxx

hope you feel better later babe x

Original Poster

Thanks Odb x Loving your new look xxx

ODB_69;4282368

I still would Gummy xxxx

+1

take some paracetamol now-before the local wears off-and think of the poor fella who fell down the stairs at the train station last night on the news with the cameras on him-and being shown to everyone on national telly !

on the bright side it sounds like you have had your share of dentistry for the foreseable future

Original Poster

I got strong pain killers . took then a hour ago. I can't believe she gave me fillings as well and two teeth out.

Original Poster

Cantona_7;4282415

on the bright side it sounds like you have had your share of dentistry … on the bright side it sounds like you have had your share of dentistry for the foreseable future

its not bad considering i've not been in 10 years . Couldn't get in a dentist where i used to live x

lucerysmum;4282410

take some paracetamol now-before the local wears off-and think of the … take some paracetamol now-before the local wears off-and think of the poor fella who fell down the stairs at the train station last night on the news with the cameras on him-and being shown to everyone on national telly !

missed this, whats it about?

I had lockjaw when I had mine done....hurt like hell.

Hope you feel better soon babe xx

could be worse!!!!!!! hope you feel better soon xx

http://i42.tinypic.com/2jfjd5i.jpg

brangelina;4282462

could be worse!!!!!!!

s/he hot!

brangelina;4282462

could be worse!!!!!!! hope you feel better soon xx

perfect gf lol :w00t:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone xxx its when you hear the crunch .as well

Original Poster

Jelly baby love your avatar x i wanna change mine now x

Original Poster

i'll go and ask her . she put the pink writing on it for me last time x

sodd the paracetemol, take two codine, then two ibuprofen 2 hours later, followed by the 2 more codine two more hours after that, and keep doing this till you are ok.

Remember to alternate them.

I too have had monsterous tooth work done including wisdom teath. Paracetemol wont cut it!

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;4282878

sodd the paracetemol, take two codine, then two ibuprofen 2 hours later, … sodd the paracetemol, take two codine, then two ibuprofen 2 hours later, followed by the 2 more codine two more hours after that, and keep doing this till you are ok.Remember to alternate them.I too have had monsterous tooth work done including wisdom teath. Paracetemol wont cut it!

thanks x I got some the extra strength ibuprofen and some codine. But my dentist gave extra strong pain killers ;-)

Ugh, poor you. Had all my wisdom teeth removed last month. Lived and looked quite like this for a week...:-D http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/861/31134.JPG

Original Poster

i'm in loads of pain x yeah i lookedliked that earlier cause all my mouth was numb from the fiillings to.

Poor you juice, I had one tooth out a coupla months ago.........at the back so I don't look like a gypo!, and to be honest even though on the day it was a bit grim lying there while the dentist smashed it out of my mouth ( well that's what it sounded like! ) there was no real pain and the gum healed really quickly, so I hope yours does too, in the meantime rub this on.....X :-D

My heart sank when I read the title. My bottom right wisdom tooth has come through and the gum above it isn't budging so I guess ama have to get it taken out - I'd prefer it if they just ripped the gum off the top of the tooth out. I hate extractions :'(

Original Poster

I could here the crunch and felt like she was screwing it out . doesn't help the stuff to numb it wore off while she was taking it out x

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4284619

My heart sank when I read the title. My bottom right wisdom tooth has … My heart sank when I read the title. My bottom right wisdom tooth has come through and the gum above it isn't budging so I guess ama have to get it taken out - I'd prefer it if they just ripped the gum off the top of the tooth out. I hate extractions :'(

get extra strong painkillers in hun x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions