Ouch, my finger hurts

Found 7th Jun 2010
Not earth shattering information I know but......

I just noticed some split skin just under my finger nail, I couldn't find any scissors so I decided to bite it off; it looked as if it were hanging off anyway. So what I thought was loose skin was actually attached quite strongly and as I ripped it with my teeth it tore down my finger. How could such a minute bit of skin cause such pain.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I've got a plaster round my finger as I did the very same thing yesterday. Thought to myself "that bit of skins annoying me, I will yank it off.." hit the point of no return when my finger was covered in blood :P

ouch!

Stick some lemon juice or vinegar on it...will make it feel better :-D

birdyboyuk;8780066

Stick some lemon juice or vinegar on it...will make it feel better :-D

Sadist :x:p

Ouch! i sliced throught the top of my finger (throught the top of the nail too) when i trapped it in a metal step ladder at work a few years back. was the most painful thing and i was serving a customer at the time!

missp27;8780543

Ouch! i sliced throught the top of my finger (throught the top of the … Ouch! i sliced throught the top of my finger (throught the top of the nail too) when i trapped it in a metal step ladder at work a few years back. was the most painful thing and i was serving a customer at the time!

YEEEOOUUCCHHH!!

lfc_engravedonheart;8780555

YEEEOOUUCCHHH!!

luckily it was vertically otherwise i think i may have lost the tip of it! not quite a long enough cut to expose the bone thankfully! the man in the shop asked me if i was ok and i squeaked "i'm fine" even though it hurt like hell, lol. still got a little scar on the tip of my finger
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771845
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5384
    3. 10% quidco cashback at eBay Sunday 19th November only22
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?1013345

See more discussions