i hate hangovers!
my head is pounding and i dont think i have any paracetemol
why do i do this to myself?

lynds xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

To entertain "The Misc" every Friday night.

Original Poster

thesaint;5354802

To entertain "The Misc" every Friday night.

:lol: i didn't post much last night just drank too much :-(

errrrrrrrrrrr no sympathy from moi :roll:

Original Poster

snowtiger;5354850

errrrrrrrrrrr no sympathy from moi :roll:

thank you

Don't tell me - you are still celebrating Barcelona's win?

Just keep drinking lots of water ,The headache is caused by dehydration, And dont forget to do it all again tonight :-D

Original Poster

mrspatch;5354865

Don't tell me - you are still celebrating Barcelona's win?

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]YES!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ouch that hurt :lol:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5354867

Just keep drinking lots of water ,The headache is caused by dehydration, … Just keep drinking lots of water ,The headache is caused by dehydration, And dont forget to do it all again tonight :-D

lol thank you :thumbsup:

eat someting greasy, a fry up always works for me!

Original Poster

missp27;5354873

eat someting greasy, a fry up always works for me!

bleurgh :oops:

you have my sympathy, I'm in bed with the laptop a stinking headache and I feel soooo sick

my daughter is awake so I'm going to have to get up in a few mins, my cats been sick 4 times on the kitchen floor overnight, my car is supposed to be at the garage for 9:30, I've got a 2 year olds birthday party to goto at 11:00 & we've got some mates coming round tonight to do it all again :-o

Original Poster

worto03;5354911

you have my sympathy, I'm in bed with the laptop a stinking headache and … you have my sympathy, I'm in bed with the laptop a stinking headache and I feel soooo sickmy daughter is awake so I'm going to have to get up in a few mins, my cats been sick 4 times on the kitchen floor overnight, my car is supposed to be at the garage for 9:30, I've got a 2 year olds birthday party to goto at 11:00 & we've got some mates coming round tonight to do it all again :-o

oh my poor you..... thats ten times worse than me. at least my 2 boys are getting picked up by their dad and then i can go back to bed lol..... have a good day :friends:

Good morning:-D. Nice bacon butty and a cuppa. That`ll sort you out:thumbsup:

lol - cheers - enjoy your day too - sounds like it might be more peaceful than mine!

Original Poster

rosie2008;5354925

Good morning:-D. Nice bacon butty and a cuppa. That`ll sort you … Good morning:-D. Nice bacon butty and a cuppa. That`ll sort you out:thumbsup:

morning lovely rosie :-D had the cuppa think i'll leave the sarnie tho lol

Original Poster

worto03;5354931

lol - cheers - enjoy your day too - sounds like it might be more peaceful … lol - cheers - enjoy your day too - sounds like it might be more peaceful than mine!

Make yourself the banana milkshake from here gm.tv/ind…143

Always helped me in the past.

Original Poster

bathfan;5355045

Make yourself the banana milkshake from here … Make yourself the banana milkshake from here http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=32143Always helped me in the past.

thanks :thumbsup: dont have honey and cream tho..... nevermind.... i'll be ok lol

awww lets hope it eases drink lots of water x

hahahahahahahha serves you right.......lol..:p

Banned

Ha ha that will teach you, I'm hangover free this morning babes xx :-D

Best cure for a hangover remain drunk

Aww hunni, i will give you sympathy cause i want some back as im stuck at work:x xx

BlondeBella;5355469

Aww hunni, i will give you sympathy cause i want some back as im stuck at … Aww hunni, i will give you sympathy cause i want some back as im stuck at work:x xx

HAHAHA Thats even funnier!!! LOL :w00t:

StevenA2000_uk;5355480

HAHAHA Thats even funnier!!! LOL :w00t:

screw you, Thats not very nice. On Call sucks. Least its only till 12ish:x

BlondeBella;5355485

screw you, Thats not very nice. On Call sucks. Least its only till 12ish:x

aweeeee babes xxx I'll swing past an pick you up then......;-)

StevenA2000_uk;5355504

aweeeee babes xxx I'll swing past an pick you up then......;-)

It is such a shame, poor me:cry: Im missing out on topping up the tan:x By the time you get here i will be home already:giggle:

BlondeBella;5355530

It is such a shame, poor me:cry: Im missing out on topping up the tan:x … It is such a shame, poor me:cry: Im missing out on topping up the tan:x By the time you get here i will be home already:giggle:

lol...well this is true.....will be perfect time for the shower with you then :-D

StevenA2000_uk;5355573

lol...well this is true.....will be perfect time for the shower with you … lol...well this is true.....will be perfect time for the shower with you then :-D

yeah a nice HOT shower then naked sunbathing:oops:

BlondeBella;5355577

yeah a nice HOT shower then naked sunbathing:oops:

Remember the pix :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions