Groups
    EXPIRED

Our dalmation just predicted tomorrows lottery

No camera tricks,no magic-just the mysticism of a spotty dog in a trance-here is his prediction so you can all get your tickets on-prove me wrong!

1.woof

2.woof

3.woof

4.woof

5.woof

6.woof

for those who cant translate dalmation language,I will translate it to english shortly after tomorrows draw.

16 Comments

Trust you lol!!!

:lol:

So we have to take the average of each woof and then we get our lucky numbers?

I bet you want (spot) if he makes a mistake :whistling:

Original Poster

can anyone guess the bonus ball?:whistling:

barky;6270544

Open his legs? ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6270548

Open his legs? ;-)

lmfao

barky;6270544

Meow?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;6270559

Meow?

close but no cigar

barky;6270550

lmfao

They're still looking a bit blue.

Either he needs a biyatch or you missed some paint ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6270567

They're still looking a bit blue.Either he needs a biyatch or you missed … They're still looking a bit blue.Either he needs a biyatch or you missed some paint ;-)

he will never get a biyatch sadly-he is terrified of...dalmations! goes to the park and plays with any dog big or small but runs away crying if another dalmy appears! he isnt normal!

barky;6270596

he will never get a biyatch sadly-he is terrified of...dalmations! goes … he will never get a biyatch sadly-he is terrified of...dalmations! goes to the park and plays with any dog big or small but runs away crying if another dalmy appears! he isnt normal!

perhaps he's spot-blind?

It's a bit like colour blind, but........... ;-)

or perhaps he is emotionally underdeveloped for his age and not yet ready for a relationship with a female, like most men lol

barky;6270544

Oh.. I know.. .Is the bonus ball 2? :giggle:

Now you've given the winning numbers out, there'll be too many people sharing the jack pot. :cry:

Just for that, sorry, but have to vote cold.. Hang on a min... what's happened to the voting buttons? :thinking:

Charlie Brown

charlie brown;6270643

Oh.. I know.. .Is the bonus ball 2? :giggle:Now you've given the winning … Oh.. I know.. .Is the bonus ball 2? :giggle:Now you've given the winning numbers out, there'll be too many people sharing the jack pot. :cry:Just for that, sorry, but have to vote cold.. Hang on a min... what's happened to the voting buttons? :thinking:Charlie Brown

lol Miscin

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6270623

perhaps he's spot-blind? It's a bit like colour blind, but........... … perhaps he's spot-blind? It's a bit like colour blind, but........... ;-)or perhaps he is emotionally underdeveloped for his age and not yet ready for a relationship with a female, like most men lol

I blame mrs barky-she has spoiled him too much

barky;6270689

I blame mrs barky-she has spoiled him too much

the dog too? lol xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2644
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846252
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426153
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630

See more discussions