Groups

Out of curiosity

If you actually buy a deal you have seen posted or think it's a good deal,do you rep the OP ?

27 Comments

Never bought a deal of here. Though I probably would rep the op if I wasn't in a rush.

PraxxtorCruel;6802027

Never bought a deal of here. Though I probably would rep the op if I … Never bought a deal of here. Though I probably would rep the op if I wasn't in a rush.

Never bought a deal of here......, there is a surprise.....,:whistling:

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6802027

Never bought a deal of here. Though I probably would rep the op if I … Never bought a deal of here. Though I probably would rep the op if I wasn't in a rush.

A true money saver,don't buy owt lol

I just vote hot if it looks good and give rep if it happens to be just what I'm looking for and I save some cash...

Honestly, I'm not joking, haven't bought anything of here. I dunno but I just love to save rather than spend, used to be like that when I was a kid, from all the money my parents gave me when I was young I managed to save up in around from age of 8-17 around £10,000. That includes birthday money all sorts of things. I never buy anything haha!

yep.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6802063

Honestly, I'm not joking, haven't bought anything of here. I dunno but I … Honestly, I'm not joking, haven't bought anything of here. I dunno but I just love to save rather than spend, used to be like that when I was a kid, from all the money my parents gave me when I was young I managed to save up in around from age of 8-17 around £10,000. That includes birthday money all sorts of things. I never buy anything haha!

So you've never NEEDED anything and bought a deal nor took advantage of a supermarket deal either:?

always rep OP for a hot deal even if I dont buy it :thumbsup:

mosskeeto;6802047

I just vote hot if it looks good and give rep if it happens to be just … I just vote hot if it looks good and give rep if it happens to be just what I'm looking for and I save some cash...

+1

if its something im actually wanting to buy i will rep if its impulse then no as they are making me spend money i dont need to :giggle:

deb8z;6802091

So you've never NEEDED anything and bought a deal nor took advantage of a … So you've never NEEDED anything and bought a deal nor took advantage of a supermarket deal either:?

Actually I have taken advantage of supermarkets for example after christmas last year, they reduced every christmas item down to 1p, I grabbed the lot haha. Other than that no.

Original Poster

PraxxtorCruel;6802105

Actually I have taken advantage of supermarkets for example after … Actually I have taken advantage of supermarkets for example after christmas last year, they reduced every christmas item down to 1p, I grabbed the lot haha. Other than that no.

I can't belive you've never bought a thing!!

I wonder if anyone else is a scrooge,i mean careful lol

if its a good deal i give it heat, if its a good deal and something i want/ need i give rep too, dont think most people do though, I have posted 800+ deals before and you tend to get 1-2 rep per deal, even when theres 20 people saying they bought them.

jellybaby22;6802110

yes but i rep even if its a good deal i dont want or need.....just to say … yes but i rep even if its a good deal i dont want or need.....just to say thanks cos they took the time to post etc

Yeah you sure? 'Cause I've never been repped by you.

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6802110

yes but i rep even if its a good deal i dont want or need.....just to say … yes but i rep even if its a good deal i dont want or need.....just to say thanks cos they took the time to post etc

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rockerfella20;6802119

if its a good deal i give it heat, if its a good deal and something i … if its a good deal i give it heat, if its a good deal and something i want/ need i give rep too, dont think most people do though, I have posted 800+ deals before and you tend to get 1-2 rep per deal, even when theres 20 people saying they bought them.

I don't post many deals, but i bet i've only had 2 lots of rep in total:oops:

deb8z;6802118

I can't belive you've never bought a thing!!I wonder if anyone else is a … I can't belive you've never bought a thing!!I wonder if anyone else is a scrooge,i mean careful lol

Last year I bought 16 terrys chocolate mints for 16p Lol. RRP was £1.99 each I also bought 2 650g chocolate boxes called Duc'do or something that had an rrp of £9 for £1.49 and 5 boxes of terrys all gold 450g for 54p each. 4 Mcvities biscuit caddies 250g for 1p each and 2 lily o'briens 700g give or take boxes for £1.99 each with an rrp of £11.99. Oh and toblerone 400g dark chocolate version was 47p each.

Yes, I always rep if I 'use' a deal or freebie or voucher; once in a while I rep one that I don't use but I think is good.

I have to say that those like pinkmelons who get most of their rep, I imagine, through those sorts of posts make me feel even more that you should only be able to get rep by 'helpful posts' not by nattering.
    Cue thread on separating nonsense/sense in misc.

jellybaby22;6802139

maybe i thought your deals werent so greatplus i dont look at every deal

Oh yeah even when that time I got a deal with 1600+ degrees :whistling:

jellybaby22;6802178

aww well im sorry..... i shall rep u for missing u out :lol:

:oops:

Original Poster

Carley;6802177

If they have gone through a lot of trouble or thought about the deal then … If they have gone through a lot of trouble or thought about the deal then yes.(Like the argos bracelet that you could sell for profit as scrap... ingenious.)but if it's a straightforward copy/paste job then no.

But why ?

If you'd never have seen the deal until someone posted it,don't you want to leave rep by way of a thank you?

I'm guilty of not doing it sometimes because i forget,i don't do it deliberately:oops:

Original Poster

Carley;6802240

Because then i would have to rep everything!

Not necessarily,you could leave rep if you actually buy the item:-D

PraxxtorCruel;6802063

Honestly, I'm not joking, haven't bought anything of here. I dunno but I … Honestly, I'm not joking, haven't bought anything of here. I dunno but I just love to save rather than spend, used to be like that when I was a kid, from all the money my parents gave me when I was young I managed to save up in around from age of 8-17 around £10,000. That includes birthday money all sorts of things. I never buy anything haha!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/steve.gage/the_shows/scrooge_96/scrooge96_prog.jpg

lolz. nah good for u. if thats what u do

if i buy it i rep the OP

if i buy the deal i always rep the OP same with if i get or receive my freebie or use a voucher if i dont buy the deal i just add heat or rep if i think its a very good bargain. i post deals too i hardly get repped for them but what i find weird is that people comment and write repped and dont actually rep whats the point might as well not say repped :giggle:

ilovelilac;6802387

if i buy the deal i always rep the OP same with if i get or receive my … if i buy the deal i always rep the OP same with if i get or receive my freebie or use a voucher if i dont buy the deal i just add heat or rep if i think its a very good bargain. i post deals too i hardly get repped for them but what i find weird is that people comment and write repped and dont actually rep whats the point might as well not say repped :giggle:

I think that lots haven't quite cottoned on to what rep is!!

It's like 'heat and rep' is internet for 'good deal'.
    Who's that member - mad bunny or something - who always posts 'heat and repped' in her own threads? :-D

chesso;6802424

I think that lots haven't quite cottoned on to what rep is!!It's like … I think that lots haven't quite cottoned on to what rep is!!It's like 'heat and rep' is internet for 'good deal'. Who's that member - mad bunny or something - who always posts 'heat and repped' in her own threads? :-D

yea maybe :whistling:

i've seen mad bunny's posts makes me lol bless him/her

I always heat if I buy xx

I dont only heat what I have bought....... I heat if I think its a good deal.

Gosh its not even late yet and I'm already confusing myself... lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions