Groups
    EXPIRED

Out Of Order???

Well, what had happened was

I'm outside a club, slightly under the influence, just having a laugh with a few mates when a girl appears out of nowhere hurling abuse at me. Apparently I called her mate a grenade (ugly individual), so she thinks that is a good enough reason to make several racist remarks. Now that wasn't bothering me, but then she decided to spit in my face and walk away. As she walked away, and attempted to get into a cab, i pretty much flying kicked her into the cab door. Now i'm not a violent person but i think that spitting in someone's face is the ultimate act of disrespect.

Alot of my mates think that i should apologise to the girl, but i don't think i should. Does anyone else think my actions were out of order lol

Something a bit like this youtube.com/wat…uXQ

183 Comments

Banned

lmao i lol'd. nice one. dont apologise to her, anyone that spits at another individual is scum

Tsk does nobody smash bottles over peoples heads anymore? I blame the karate kid.

can of worms - opened -

Fly kicking a woman into a cab door even after she spat in your face is wrong!!

BUT....

Did you catch it on camera? If so upload to Youtube for our amusement!!

Banned

isnt it a bit late to apologise or is she your sister or something?

there no excuse for hitting a female id just have spat in her face to be honest

I do unfortunately! She was wrong to spit in your face but you shouldn't have retaliated! It makes you as bad as if not worse than her cos you physically assaulted her and she could get you charged!

Original Poster

Ryman - I lol'd when i thought about it after too
    Asayer - I reckon you'd do the same thing
    Byker - I wish it was my sister, she lives in the same uni halls as a friend of mine

should have knocked her spark out then got in her cab lol

sleep with her, video it, put it on youtube, redtube and every other website that supports movie clips.

dont get angry.....get even...and make money at the same time.

/thread

Banned

jamstaruk1972

there no excuse for hitting a female id just have spat in her face to be … there no excuse for hitting a female id just have spat in her face to be honest

no its not. you havent met some of the woman i have.

asayer

can of worms - opened -Fly kicking a woman into a cab door even after she … can of worms - opened -Fly kicking a woman into a cab door even after she spat in your face is wrong!!

I'd agree with that as well, she may well report you for assault, I think i might be right in assuming spitting is an offence as well so you could have reported her, would have been a better out come,

Trolling has gone down hill on these forums

she was out of order, however, in court she would win! still she wasnt nice, but then again nor were you.....

A bad comment does not give you the right to physically asault a woman grow up an learn to take insults although she was in the wrong violence is not the answer

Banned

CFC_Mark

Ryman - I lol'd when i thought about it after tooAsayer - I reckon you'd … Ryman - I lol'd when i thought about it after tooAsayer - I reckon you'd do the same thingByker - I wish it was my sister, she lives in the same uni halls as a friend of mine

in that case, get some flowers from the closest petrol station. go to her halls, knock on the door with the flowers covering the peephole, when she opens the door throw the flowers in her face then give her another flying kick and run away before the flowers hit the ground.

consider the matter closed after that.

Supermod

People react differently to difficult situations. Personally I would have let it go and then report her to the police if there were witnesses. Some may see this as a waste of police time but ultimately I am sure someone would learn more from having to spend time at a police station than being hit by a guy. Not that I would hit a girl, I hasten to add.

Maybe that is just me.

asayer

Fly kicking a woman into a cab door even after she spat in your face is … Fly kicking a woman into a cab door even after she spat in your face is wrong!!

^^This^^

Banned

Meh. Difficult one. Personally I wouldn't hit a bird regardless, but thats my opinion, and what she did to you was pretty much vile so.. Meh. Not sure. She deserved it... But... Maybe just bite the bullet and move on?

Original Poster

In my defence racism + spitting should equal a hardcore **** whooping. Just beacuse she's a female she thinks that she can say anything, therefore in my opinion my actions were just.

Supermod

CFC_Mark

In my defence racism + spitting should equal a hardcore **** whooping. … In my defence racism + spitting should equal a hardcore **** whooping. Just beacuse she's a female she thinks that she can say anything, therefore in my opinion my actions were just.

She is obviously just an absolutely hideous individual.

Banned

CFC_Mark

In my defence racism + spitting should equal a hardcore **** whooping. … In my defence racism + spitting should equal a hardcore **** whooping. Just beacuse she's a female she thinks that she can say anything, therefore in my opinion my actions were just.

excatly. to all the people who said it was wrong, why is it wrong to hit a woman exactly ? not that i condone just hitting a woman for no reason but if there are situations it can be just.

Banned

CFC_Mark

maybe she was just chatting you up? was she a fresher?

Banned

ryman1000

excatly. to all the people who said it was wrong, why is it wrong to hit … excatly. to all the people who said it was wrong, why is it wrong to hit a woman exactly ? not that i condone just hitting a woman for no reason but if there are situations it can be just.

because women are not as strong as men... but then on the other hand they want to vote and stuff... having your cake and eating it situation...

You should have reported her! Her actions would have merited the police intervening but you have made it so much worse. You can't take the law into your own hands. If this had happened to your sister, what would you think?

Original Poster

Thank you, at least the normal people see where I am coming from.

Funny way of chatting someone up lol

Male assaulting female = pussy, it takes more of a man to walk away.

ryman1000

excatly. to all the people who said it was wrong, why is it wrong to hit … excatly. to all the people who said it was wrong, why is it wrong to hit a woman exactly ? not that i condone just hitting a woman for no reason but if there are situations it can be just.

racism stick n stones spitting vile but spit back

still no excuse for hitting a female maybe thats just the way i was brought up

bykergrove

in that case, get some flowers from the closest petrol station. go to her … in that case, get some flowers from the closest petrol station. go to her halls, knock on the door with the flowers covering the peephole, when she opens the door throw the flowers in her face then give her another flying kick and run away before the flowers hit the ground.consider the matter closed after that.

hahaha love it!!

i think some women take the mick thinking they can push it as far as they like it. fair enough u kinda went overboard, but would i spit in a drunk students face.....probably not as i dont know how he'd react.....as shown! not saying what u did was ok, just saying she was kinda stupid as well for getting herself into that position.

the prob is u kinda know her.....so u dont wana get a rep as a lady beater...hmm...dunno...i'd hate to go over and apologise to her as well..she sounds messed up..... what was she saying anyways...more details..im bored!

Banned

What racist comments did she make? Opening a can of worms but from your avatar you look white British, so it's quite unusual (though still wronger than a wrong thing)

A bit out of order reacting violently towards a 'lady', but spitting in faces IMHO is quite possibly the most vile act (worse then getting a puch in the face).

I wonder how many people would say differently if it was a man you "pretty much flying kicked" though

ruddy hell man, if a bloke hurled racist abuse at me and spat in my face he'd wake up in hospital but a girl i dunno, id probably have done something similar

so well in X) justified id say

Banned

silkymolo

A bit out of order reacting violently towards a 'lady', but spitting in … A bit out of order reacting violently towards a 'lady', but spitting in faces IMHO is quite possibly the most vile act (worse then getting a puch in the face).I wonder how many people would say differently if it was a man you "pretty much flying kicked" though

Men generally do the honourable thing and beat the **** of out each other. It's usually the women who resort to such low life tactics.

Banned

two wrongs dont make a right .. but a kick up the back side might make her think twice about doing such a vile thing again ...

agreed...u look racist proof.

micoo

ruddy hell man, if a bloke hurled racist abuse at me and spat in my face … ruddy hell man, if a bloke hurled racist abuse at me and spat in my face he'd wake up in hospital but a girl i dunno, id probably have done something similar so well in X) justified id say

When i read the description i thought it sounded like something you would do!

Original Poster

Haha exactly, i feel it was a mild act of violence in comparison to what would happen to a bloke.

The reaction seems to be 50/50 so i'm gonna stick to my guns and just hope she has learned her lesson

this thread is going towards epicness....i can feelz it!

asayer

When i read the description i thought it sounded like something you would … When i read the description i thought it sounded like something you would do!

loooooooool classic

what was she accusing u of...and did u do it?

she got what she deserved
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions