me and friends looking to go out to do kayaking and camping
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Stay home!
10 Comments
How about some camping & kayaking?
Water skiing
I went kayaking with mate once. He held out two paddles and said “Which one do you want?”.

I replied “I’ll take either/oar”.
Stay home!
“Me and friends”?

Have I missed the government guidance that says friends can hang out together again?

I’d stay away from Nottinghamshire if you were planning to come this weekend. A massive fire has broken out and is throwing chemicals (including asbestos) in the air for miles.

40830694-Mylm7.jpg
Holme Pierrepoint is shut but feel free to for walk around it,it's quite nice.
Biddy221/05/2020 23:31

“Me and friends”? Have I missed the government guidance that says friends c …“Me and friends”? Have I missed the government guidance that says friends can hang out together again? I’d stay away from Nottinghamshire if you were planning to come this weekend. A massive fire has broken out and is throwing chemicals (including asbestos) in the air for miles. [Image]

Ha ha ha...+1 not "friends",but friend
In Nottinghamshire, you can visit Sherwood forest which is an hour's drive from Nottingham city.There's also a broken statue of Robin Hood.
Don't forget to try Midlands' 2019 award winning restaurant - Rikshaw's chicken biriyani.
zworld22/05/2020 00:29

In Nottinghamshire, you can visit Sherwood forest which is an hour's drive …In Nottinghamshire, you can visit Sherwood forest which is an hour's drive from Nottingham city.There's also a broken statue of Robin Hood.Don't forget to try Midlands' 2019 award winning restaurant - Rikshaw's chicken biriyani.

Oldest pub in the World. If it ever opens again.
TBH Nottingham feels like a dump. Unlike London, you have people driving Fiestas and tiny French cars trying to engage in road rage.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions