Groups

Outdoor gym!

Banned
    Exercising outside is priceless, even at this time of year when many of us just want to stay inside and hibernate.

13 Comments

Banned

You might find a job while out exercising. Now that would be priceless.

whatsThePoint

I expect indoor exercise is unknown to most people on here, you've no … I expect indoor exercise is unknown to most people on here, you've no chance getting them outdoors

Why is there a thread about you wearing a flavoured condom?

whatsThePoint

Why isn't there a thread about you being the contents of one?

No need for that is there? I was trying to be friendly. Come to think about it though I don't you'd need one.

Original Poster Banned

No bitchiness in this thread.

Leave that to the MSN clique X)

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Get my pm?

Yes

When do you go back to work/strike?

DLM

Yes :)When do you go back to work/strike?

it was the guards that went on strike. We just turned up for work as normal. No guards=no work so we only stayed an hour or two then all went home, well most of us did. There were a few managers works the doors on a few trains. There was prob half a dozen running,

And ok, deal

Original Poster Banned

deek72

it was the guards that went on strike. We just turned up for work as … it was the guards that went on strike. We just turned up for work as normal. No guards=no work so we only stayed an hour or two then all went home, well most of us did. There were a few managers works the doors on a few trains. There was prob half a dozen running,

Good Christmas for you then.

Do you do the same journeys every week?

Well there are 3 links (rosters), each covering the main routes and a few link specific ones. So I work about 8 different routes in total.

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Well there are 3 links (rosters), each covering the main routes and a few … Well there are 3 links (rosters), each covering the main routes and a few link specific ones. So I work about 8 different routes in total.

Do you go anywhere exciting?

DLM

Do you go anywhere exciting?

Simple answer. No Crewe, Stoke, and Sheffield is about as thrilling as it gets. Sheffield is nice going through the Hope Valley and Crewe through leafy Cheshire.

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Simple answer. No Crewe, Stoke, and Sheffield is about as thrilling as … Simple answer. No Crewe, Stoke, and Sheffield is about as thrilling as it gets. Sheffield is nice going through the Hope Valley and Crewe through leafy Cheshire.

Hope Valley is lovely.

I prefer indoors exercise! nothing like going to my Zumba class to watch my tight trousered gym instructor for a whole hour!!

But then again if he was to do Zumba outside I would probably go to that class too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions