Outdoor Patio Heater

Found 10th Mar
With spring around the corner I am looking to purchase a patio heater of some sort.

Can anyone recommend one, either gas or electric - I don't want one that you need to burn as I don't want the smoke.

Don't want a fixed one so a one that can be moved around and put away in the garage for the winter.

Any suggestions would be apprciated.
Community Updates
AskSports & Fitness
4 Comments
Free delivery on selected patio heaters limited time
tesco.com/dir…rue
I have the firefly freestanding electric heater. Works really well and creates a nice warm ambience. Can sit out all night and we even use it in the gazebo when we have a party. Just nt so keen on the way it looks!
Edited by: "shepademus" 10th Mar
shepademus23 m ago

I have the firefly freestanding electric heater. Works really well and …I have the firefly freestanding electric heater. Works really well and creates a nice warm ambience. Can sit out all night and we even use it in the gazebo when we have a party. Just nt so keen on the way it looks!

They seem cheap enough, is there enough heat off it to keep warm for a distance of around 10 foot?
Edited by: "mds1256" 10th Mar
Mmm you feel a slight heat but it’s not effective when you are sat far. The heat warms when it hits surface so doesn’t reallywarm the air around you;, so you need to be sitting in the glow of it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants