Outdoor plastic bench Mano Mano

Posted 16th Apr
it was posted earlier today then it disappeared. I ordered one. anyone know why it's gone?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
There’s one £30 homebargins
Sorry I can’t help your question but I came across this website a couple of months ago and wasn’t 100% it was legit, just wondering if you’ve ordered from there before and if so you’ve had good experiences with them?
ChelseaRae16/04/2020 18:50

Sorry I can’t help your question but I came across this website a couple o …Sorry I can’t help your question but I came across this website a couple of months ago and wasn’t 100% it was legit, just wondering if you’ve ordered from there before and if so you’ve had good experiences with them?

They've been around for a while now and not heard anything bad at all.
deleted1793489
ChelseaRae16/04/2020 18:50

Sorry I can’t help your question but I came across this website a couple o …Sorry I can’t help your question but I came across this website a couple of months ago and wasn’t 100% it was legit, just wondering if you’ve ordered from there before and if so you’ve had good experiences with them?

Had paint a couple of times and fence post tool delivered from them with no issues over the years. Different sellers - similar to non amazon warehouse I guess. No issues so far!
deleted179348917/04/2020 07:34

Had paint a couple of times and fence post tool delivered from them with …Had paint a couple of times and fence post tool delivered from them with no issues over the years. Different sellers - similar to non amazon warehouse I guess. No issues so far!

I thought that was the case, the particular item I want is available direct from the seller on eBay so will probably purchase via them to be covered by buyer/Paypal protection but thanks for your reply
My garden bench did not arrive. Incorrect tracking and very rude people on live chat!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions