Outdoor Wall Light with Movement Sensor

Posted 5th Nov
3324830.jpgI'm looking for an outdoor wall light with movement sensor but that can also be manually overriden. Can anyone recommend one please? when I look on Amazon they all seem to be sensor only?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Many of the sensor items can be overriden to "permanently on" by powercycling the mains a few times within xx seconds, although this may not be stated until you read the destructions (does anybody read destructions?). Not clear how it could possibly be set to "permanently off"...
AndyRoyd05/11/2019 15:35

Many of the sensor items can be overriden to "permanently on" by …Many of the sensor items can be overriden to "permanently on" by powercycling the mains a few times within xx seconds, although this may not be stated until you read the destructions (does anybody read destructions?). Not clear how it could possibly be set to "permanently off"...

You've lost me, what are you on about regarding "permanently off"
esar05/11/2019 15:47

You've lost me, what are you on about regarding "permanently off"

Maybe the instructions would indicate how to set permanently off ?
AndyRoyd05/11/2019 16:18

Maybe the instructions would indicate how to set permanently off ?

I would of thought that OP would prefer the light to be manually overridden to be permanently on rather than off??
Toptrumpet05/11/2019 16:30

I would of thought that OP would prefer the light to be manually …I would of thought that OP would prefer the light to be manually overridden to be permanently on rather than off??

Obviously, I think Andyroyd has been out in the sun too long, or is just trying to bait us
Edited by: "esar" 5th Nov
Toptrumpet05/11/2019 16:30

I would of thought that OP would prefer the light to be manually …I would of thought that OP would prefer the light to be manually overridden to be permanently on rather than off??

Consumers like items to have features regardless of whether they would find a feature useful. The permanently off feature is not often promoted by manufacturers but I suspect this device has that feature.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants