Groups

Outlook

Help needed.
    I have to install Microsoft Outlook to access some old E-mails.
    Problem:- When I try to set up an account it is asking for :-

1. Incoming mail server (POP3)
    and
    2. Outgoing mail server (SMTP)

...my questiion - where do I find this info???

any help would be most welcome!

4 Comments

it should be in the help pages of yr internet provider. example we are with ntl and its all there on the email help pages.

Which provider are you with?

whatever isp your with go to their help pages, under the heading connection settings or something similer to that, it should give the details for outlook express there i,m with plusnet and it gives the details of what to put in outlook

Original Poster

Emmamed;8513631

it should be in the help pages of yr internet provider. example we are … it should be in the help pages of yr internet provider. example we are with ntl and its all there on the email help pages.

bigfoot100;8513640

Which provider are you with?

n1ttygr1tty;8513742

whatever isp your with go to their help pages, under the heading … whatever isp your with go to their help pages, under the heading connection settings or something similer to that, it should give the details for outlook express there i,m with plusnet and it gives the details of what to put in outlook

Thanks guys ..... I knew I could rely on the experts from HUKDeals:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions