Groups

outlook express

hi i am trying to set up an email accout in my outlook express and i am getting the following message any ideas how to solve this please.

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was *******. Subject 'test', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'secure.emailsrvr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '554 5.7.1 : Sender address rejected: Access denied', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 554, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

4 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Please can you confirm which ISP your using but also where your mailbox is residing (i.e. Google Mail, Yahoo, etc).

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
    [/FONT]

If its Hotmail, I dont think they allow you to download your emails via outlook anymore.

Tanchi;7736069

If its Hotmail, I dont think they allow you to download your emails via … If its Hotmail, I dont think they allow you to download your emails via outlook anymore.

yeah they do, but you need a program called "outlook connnector" to use it.

[FONT=Verdana]Microsoft Office Outlook Connector overview - Outlook - Microsoft Office Online
    office.microsoft.com/en-…spx

Access Hotmail in Outlook with Microsoft Office Outlook Connector » My Digital Life
    mydigitallife.info/200…or/

How to Access a Windows Live Hotmail Account with Outlook Express - About Email
    email.about.com/od/…htm

Edit - Looks like the connector component is integrated into Windows Live Mail, so you might want to check that one out.

Mail - Windows Live
    download.live.com/wlmail

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
    [/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions