Groups

Outlook reminders for non-existing events

Banned
    Whenever I switch on Microsoft Outlook 2007 the event reminder pops up. the problem is that that event is outdated and i've deleted it long time ago. I can't discard it or open and can't find it anywhere in my event list. How can I get rid of it?
    I'm using Windows XP with SP3 and the problem started few days ago and event is from February 2010.

7 Comments

A strange one indeed. This might sound odd but might be an idea. Perhaps you can change your system date/time to Feb 10, then add a new instance of the event and delete it (making sure it is not set as recurring of course). Just an idea

Banned

maybe try an archive

Original Poster Banned

the problem is that this event is nowhere to be find apart from when it pops up every time I open Outlook. Tried changing date but no luck. Hmm strange. And it also started just few days ago.

Have you been synching any devices with it that share the calendar?

Back up your emails (export to PST).

Delete the profile, start again and open the PST file to add back into Outlook.

Original Poster Banned

stephen4X;8654912

Have you been synching any devices with it that share the calendar?

no I haven't

Original Poster Banned

Browni;8654951

Back up your emails (export to PST).Delete the profile, start again and … Back up your emails (export to PST).Delete the profile, start again and open the PST file to add back into Outlook.

I'll try doing that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions