Found 20th Jul 2008
Please can someone help, I have just been looking through my house survey from when we bought our house and it has said we need a frost cover for our outside tap, im must be stupid but I have no idea what one of these is and where I can get one from, I have tryed looking on B&Q website and cant find anything.

Can one of you good people please help me.

Thanks in advanced. xxx

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

ebay item 190238010417

Original Poster

Thanks guys just bought the one mardyass mentioned. I will leave rep for all three of you. Thanks again
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    2. word association Game74244933
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    4. Stock informer22

    See more discussions