Found 9th Feb 2010
help needed, i have a fan assisted oven but the oven seems to be playing up the temperature light keeps coming on and off at about 1 min intervals does anyone know what the problem is please ,thanks

1. Misc
  2. Oven
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Oven
10 Comments

starsparkle2311;7799153

Yes I know this problem, solution? Switch it off and order take away:)

ha ha ha :lol:

Probably the thermostat.

Banned

Its meant to. When the light is on the heating element is heating the oven to the required temperature. When it goes off it has reached the required temperature.

You ever had an oven before?

lumoruk;7799495

Its meant to. When the light is on the heating element is heating the … Its meant to. When the light is on the heating element is heating the oven to the required temperature. When it goes off it has reached the required temperature.You ever had an oven before?

Exactly!

lumoruk;7799495

Its meant to. When the light is on the heating element is heating the … Its meant to. When the light is on the heating element is heating the oven to the required temperature. When it goes off it has reached the required temperature.You ever had an oven before?

Agreed!

Original Poster

Faulty thermostat i take it thanks for those whith stupid comments

bottletopburly;7800937

No, it sounds perfectly normal actually.

Banned

bottletopburly;7800937

grade 'A' troll, in fact I need to archive this thread if it turns out you're not a troll

Banned

it shouldnt be coming on and off at 1 min intervals, unless you door seal has gone and its losing heat via that, mine comes on occasionally, but certainly not that often

Banned

bottletopburly;7800937

stupid question demands a stupid answer does it not? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions