Groups

Over 2m posts!

I just noticed we have broken the 2 million mark

Member Activity:
    178967 threads, 2000908 posts

I know who to blame for that but I'm not saying!

42 Comments

aww spoil sport!

wow. well done everybody

I know who to blame for that

does it begin with an E?

Wooo nice one!
    Does the 2,000,000th poster get a mention?

woohooo, congrats everybody lol

Well done to all :thumbsup:

Wow! Another milestone broken, well done HUKD!

i think that a good 10% of those posts were

Banned for multiple i.d's

does this mean i get a prize for my 2mill post?

jah128;2037039

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/100617/one-million-posts-and-counting/^ … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/100617/one-million-posts-and-counting/^ Seven months and 1 week ago!!Looks like it was seaneyboy's post that was number 2,000,000:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2000000

not thekid then?

hotukdeals.com/for…000

actually that dont make sense lolcoz that were on the 30th of april lol

HUKD survived the site makeover and reaches 2 million posts:)

Original Poster

jah128

^ Seven months and 1 week ago!!

Wow pretty crazy that it took us over three years to get 1m and then only seven months to double that!

emasu;2037052

not thekid … not thekid then?http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2000000actually that dont make sense lolcoz that were on the 30th of april lol

You're correct, I think deleted posts must not count to the score so the current post count is 2,037,077...

I just noticed we have broken the 2 million mark :)Member Activity:178967 … I just noticed we have broken the 2 million mark :)Member Activity:178967 threads, 2000908 postsI know who to blame for that but I'm not saying!

You can't say that and then not tell :giggle:

we haz confuzionz!

Wonder what the next milestone will be - 200,000 threads perhaps, or maybe 10,000 people online at once...

Original Poster

Becksdawe

You can't say that and then not tell :giggle:

hehe well it's not just one person although emmajk42 with her forty-thousand or whatever would be pretty high up

Original Poster

jah128

Wonder what the next milestone will be - 200,000 threads perhaps, or … Wonder what the next milestone will be - 200,000 threads perhaps, or maybe 10,000 people online at once...

I think 10k online is the next one for me. I think we're close to that though... maybe even tomorrow when everyone comes back from the bank holiday! Well I feel like we'll beat the current record tomorrow, not sure about the 10k!

hot uk is getting hotter lol

Banned

how many new members do we usually get per month and how many we had in the last 4 days?

Banned

sassie;2037116

how many new members do we usually get per month and how many we had in … how many new members do we usually get per month and how many we had in the last 4 days?

aaahhhhh hahahahahhahahaha

we have had a lot in the past week lol

Admin

[CENTER]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh80/villegasfiorell/applause.gif

[FONT="Tahoma"]Well Done Hotukdeals![/FONT][/CENTER]

sassie;2037116

how many new members do we usually get per month and how many we had in … how many new members do we usually get per month and how many we had in the last 4 days?

1,460 new members in the last 5 days (since the ]100,000 mark was past - roughly 300 per day). The 10,000 members before that took almost exactly ]2 months (about 170 per day). So its faster than it has been but nothing ridiculous... :thumbsup:

Banned

jah128;2037284

1,460 new members in the last 5 days (since the ]100,000 mark was past - … 1,460 new members in the last 5 days (since the ]100,000 mark was past - roughly 300 per day). The 10,000 members before that took almost exactly ]2 months (about 170 per day). So its faster than it has been but nothing ridiculous... :thumbsup:

so on a similar level to how many amazon vouchers have been posted them - lol

Original Poster

We're getting some people trying it on yeah. I think the increase is due to lurkers being motivated to register.

Has xre ever posted since winning the contest back ages agO/ Just wondering.

i hate lurkers!

Freeloaders LOL.

Train Driver;2037062

HUKD survived the site makeover and reaches 2 million posts:)

I wonder how well that breakway site doing :whistling:

stora;2038007

BTW how is that breakway site doing :whistling:

al of them have fallen flat on their faces and closed i think :-D

congrats to hukd :thumbsup:

Banned

lol. so what we getting for this milestone ??

Banned

congrats to all anyway lol.

we got nothing! lol

Should issue us all with Tee Shirts.
    As a thank you....:whistling:

Admin.. did wonder..... lol ;-)

hotukdeals.com/ite…or/

many congrats ... lots of posts

emasu;2037380

Has xre ever posted since winning the contest back ages agO/ Just … Has xre ever posted since winning the contest back ages agO/ Just wondering.

Was that the photoshop one? The Hot fuzz picture with the glaring error in the picture?

peteivy;2039274

Was that the photoshop one? The Hot fuzz picture with the glaring error … Was that the photoshop one? The Hot fuzz picture with the glaring error in the picture?

Yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions