Over Ear Headphones with 1/4" Jack

2 replies
Found 20th Nov 2008

My husband is after some headphones that he can plug into his amp, to use with his electric guitars. So, they either need the jack adaptor, or have the 1/4" jack already on.

I haven't a clue when it comes to headphones... can anyone recommend a good pair?

Only looking to pay around £30 max.... I know I'm not gonna get an excellent pair for that, but hopefully someone can recommend something...

Thanks a lot!


Most headphones you will be looking at will have a 3.5'' jack plug (the bit at the end) You then can just get a 3.5'' to 1/4 inch adapter. Will be less than £2 for one, so just look for good deals on any headphones. There was a wireless pair on here the other day for £17.99 I think from Play??? So a pair of them, plus adapter £2, less than £20.

*eg. These - shopwiki.co.uk/sea…ter

** This is what you need " ¼” stereo headphone jack adapter " Have a look, some new pairs that you buy will come with it.

*** advancedmp3players.co.uk/sho…tml Good pair here, plus 20% off code on sennheiser's (AFFXMASSEN) Have a look they've got loads. Don't forget 20% code. Check what that will make the price, then do a quick google search to see if you can find the ones you pick cheaper anywhere else.

Original Poster

Ah, thanks for that, rehydrated... I'll have a look at those
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

    See more discussions