Over or in ear -- ANC?

Posted 9th Feb 2023
I've had Bose QuietComfort 15 for quite some time, and while the ANC still works to a degree, the playback is not working in one ear now.

As I NEED noise cancelling, especially in crowded / noisy environments, I thought I'd bite the bullet and go for the new AirPods Pro 2 — and what a disappointment. I have no idea what the reviews are on about; I had a terrible time with ANC, in that it didn't work at all. (Even after swapping them for a new pair at Apple.)

So, I'm on the hunt for some comfortable yet GENUINE and excellent noise cancelling phones or buds. Any recommendations? Sound quality music wise wouldn't be such a priority for me.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I’ve tried several in ear but im finding the new generation of AirPod pros cause my ears to get soar. I tried few other brands with same result. Tried on ear , still not comfortable.

I stopped hunting after I got these.. so comfortable even after a few hours and forget they are attached! ANC is good too.
    very.co.uk/sony-wh-1000xm4-noise-cancelling-wireless-headphones-black/1600732979.prd

Very had 10% cash back the other week so may come back on offer (edited)
    The Bose QuietComfort 35 and 45's are excellent
    I've got Bose 700's. Use them daily for about a year and had no problems with them. Noise cancelling is good, but the nuraphones I had previously were excellent.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants