Found 19th Nov 2009
so i started my christmas shopping in august, cause its my 2 LO's birthday around that time too, the thing is, i think i am spending more, cause i keep finding things at great prices that i know they will love. I though i would spend less this way because it was more planned? hmmm where did i go wrong, starting to think i would have been better off leaving it to nearer the time? is it just me?

14 Comments

Q: hmmm where did i go wrong , A: having kids :thumbsup:

No. Me too. Think its called being a parent!! I cant help mysef!!

yep i got the same problem.

Original Poster

big-boy;6938803

Q: hmmm where did i go wrong , A: having kids :thumbsup:

lol that really made me laugh:-D:roll:

Original Poster

LADY JO;6938813

No. Me too. Think its called being a parent!! I cant help mysef!!

have you managed to stop yet? I am starting to wonder where its all going to go? and how much i might have to get rid of just to make room:?

Ive done the same - was meant to be cutting back this Christmas too!

stay away from hukd,. then u cant spot bargains and HAVE to buy them. seriously this site makes u spend more!

to many good deals on here thats my prob .............

No!!! :oops: I have just ordered a load of stuff from the Disney store my husband is going to kill me!!

I have so much of her stuff that she has grown out of that i need to sell or just give to charity shops but i can't bring myself to do it! How sad am i?! x

tracyhay;6938827

have you managed to stop yet? I am starting to wonder where its all going … have you managed to stop yet? I am starting to wonder where its all going to go? and how much i might have to get rid of just to make room:?

Original Poster

magicbeans;6938858

stay away from hukd,. then u cant spot bargains and HAVE to buy them. … stay away from hukd,. then u cant spot bargains and HAVE to buy them. seriously this site makes u spend more!

true but I have saved alot too thanks to this site:-D, although thats not the way my husband sees it:roll:

Original Poster

LADY JO;6938865

No!!! :oops: I have just ordered a load of stuff from the Disney store my … No!!! :oops: I have just ordered a load of stuff from the Disney store my husband is going to kill me!!I have so much of her stuff that she has grown out of that i need to sell or just give to charity shops but i can't bring myself to do it! How sad am i?! x

i am the same i was sorting through some of the girls fancy dresses that dont fit anymore, each one held a memory and i hated the though of getting rid of them, kept the ones i couldnt bear to part with, like her first dress and the one she wore at christmas and birthday, come to think of it I think i only got rid of one or two!

i started in July and have spent way more than i was planning to but when you see bargains i just cant help myself. Ive not got into debt because of christmas. Its alot easier though than putting money away and waiting till dec to buy..

tracyhay;6938874

true but I have saved alot too thanks to this site:-D, although thats not … true but I have saved alot too thanks to this site:-D, although thats not the way my husband sees it:roll:

hehe....but if u hadnt seen the bargains u wouldnt have spent ANYTHING!

dont worry im like u!!

Original Poster

magicbeans;6939028

hehe....but if u hadnt seen the bargains u wouldnt have spent … hehe....but if u hadnt seen the bargains u wouldnt have spent ANYTHING!dont worry im like u!!

:w00t: have you been speaking to my hubby?:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this laptop any good11
    2. Whey protien410
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...66
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G11

See more discussions