Found 16th Aug 2016
Opps

1. Ask
  2. Charger
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Charger
9 Comments

ask for compensation too. they might chuck in some nightol tablets from pharmacy?

Take your receipt to the same manager as he /she should remember the transaction and realise their error. Forget about any compensation nonsense
Edited by: "chocci" 16th Aug 2016

Original Poster

chocci

Take your receipt to the same manager as he /she should remember the … Take your receipt to the same manager as he /she should remember the transaction and realise their error. Forget about any compensation nonsense

That's the thing- he didn't give me a receipt and timing was impeccable. My daughter needed the toilet so grabbed her and the nappies and rushed to the toilet

You sign a book for refunds and exchanges in morrisons.

just sleep on it for a while

simply go back into the store and explain what happened just like you have explained it in here. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to mention how your daughter needed the toilet quickly. You should not need to tell them about your anxiety issues, but if necessary do so. I would not mention you have consulted social media unless you really need to. In the grand scheme of things refunding you would be no great loss to Morrisons and they have so much to gain by good respectful customer service. Do let us know how you get on.
Good Luck.

I would write everything down on paper so if you go in store with anxiousness and get flustered you can use it to get you on track. the main problem will be explaining what happened clearly.

get someone to go with you.

Take a bank statement with you and show them the transactions if you've got no receipt, They'll sort it out for you I'm sure.

Original Poster

Thank you everyone for your comments. As advised took my iPhone as that has the app for bank and got a refund easily. No issues at all. I think it helped I called them before hand on Sunday when I took the nappies in so they remembered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions