Groups

overclockers.co.uk

i want to buy a new graphics card on overclockers but as i have never purchased anything on there, i would just like some feedback or information about the service they provide.

any problems? are they trusted?/

thank you in advance

rep for any help

9 Comments

ive used them once maybe twice with no problems at all.

Used these guys often in the past without any issues, but haven't bought anything recently.

Always seemed reputable/timely.

Domain name:overclockers.co.ukRegistrant:Esnet LtdRegistrant type:UK … Domain name:overclockers.co.ukRegistrant:Esnet LtdRegistrant type:UK Limited Company, (Company number: 3869866)Relevant dates:Registered on: 25-Jun-1999Renewal date: 25-Jun-2011Last updated: 02-Jul-2009

Seems pretty legit, have been registered since 1999 so I doubt they would run away with your cash :thumbsup:

Only thing I have noticed is they can be overpriced compared to some companies

I used to shop with ocuk years ago but stopped for 3 reasons. The prices were crap, especially for delivery. The service was crap, I was a repeat customer and I'd still have security checks done which would delay my order, even if I'd paid for next day delivery. Also received the wrong item and a dented case from there. Third (main) reason I stopped was because of the nastiness in their "family" forum which became personal. I'd never recommend them.

Original Poster

squizzle;7128435

I used to shop with ocuk years ago but stopped for 3 reasons. The prices … I used to shop with ocuk years ago but stopped for 3 reasons. The prices were crap, especially for delivery. The service was crap, I was a repeat customer and I'd still have security checks done which would delay my order, even if I'd paid for next day delivery. Also received the wrong item and a dented case from there. Third (main) reason I stopped was because of the nastiness in their "family" forum which became personal. I'd never recommend them.

thank you for your honestly rep given.
    i am looking for this graphics card

overclockers.co.uk/sho…l=3

i would really appreciate some help on where to purchase this. thank you again

Oyyy seems to have the card at a decent price (free delivery for orders over 49.99). They've gotten very good reviews on the google shopping comparison site, especially compared to ocuk but I have no personal experience shopping with them.

The part # is the same as the card on ocuk.

oyyy.co.uk/pro…298

Original Poster

squizzle;7128631

Oyyy seems to have the card at a decent price (free delivery for orders … Oyyy seems to have the card at a decent price (free delivery for orders over 49.99). They've gotten very good reviews on the google shopping comparison site, especially compared to ocuk but I have no personal experience shopping with them.The part # is the same as the card on ocuk.http://www.oyyy.co.uk/product.php/105222/sapphire-radeon-hd-5750-1024mb-pci-e-dvi-graphics-card-rohs?CAWELAID=415373298

PERFECT!!! Rep coming your way!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions