Overwatch origins or GOTY

Found 29th Aug 2017
Morning all.

My 13 year old has been wanting overwatch on his Xbox one for a while. Decided to get it for him as a treat. But don't know if it's worth spending the extra money and getting him the GOTY version or is the origins just as good.

The game will also be used by his younger siblings who are 10 and 7.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks In advance.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
The only difference is that the Goty/Origin edition has some skins you can only get from the GotY/Origins edition along with stuff for other Blizzard games. The GotY edition also gives you 10 extra loot boxes. The Origins edition is essentially the GotY edition but with no extra loot boxes as they effectively replaced Origins with goty.
Imo I'd go for the normal edition as loot boxes are easy to come by every level up and Overwatch are always releasing new skins for events.
Edited by: "LilHammerette" 29th Aug 2017
Original Poster
LilHammerette18 m ago

The only difference is that the Goty/Origin edition has some skins you can …The only difference is that the Goty/Origin edition has some skins you can only get from the GotY/Origins edition along with stuff for other Blizzard games. The GotY edition also gives you 10 extra loot boxes. The Origins edition is essentially the GotY edition but with no extra loot boxes as they effectively replaced Origins with goty. Imo I'd go for the normal edition as loot boxes are easy to come by every level up and Overwatch are always releasing new skins for events.

Excellent. Thank you so much. Wasn't sure if I should spend the extra money.
It's only £6 difference but in my eyes every penny counts.
ambi791 h, 4 m ago

Excellent. Thank you so much. Wasn't sure if I should spend the extra …Excellent. Thank you so much. Wasn't sure if I should spend the extra money. It's only £6 difference but in my eyes every penny counts.

You're welcome and I hope your kids enjoy the game. The world could always use more heroes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions