Overwatch themed Lego discussion and a heads up.

Found 10th Aug
Hi guys,

This is something I found out about yesterday and thought it's something Lego and OW fans should know about (if they don't already!).

Blizzard and Lego have come together to create Overwatch themed Lego! Here's the website. There's not much on it at the moment, but keep an eye out - these should be available soon with the launch alongside of TV / cartoon Overwatch series!

This is just a heads up. Was going to post it as a "deal" but it's not really a deal so decided to post it as a discussion. Doubt this is going to get much exposure but hey ho!

Are you excited about this?
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
LEGO® Overwatch® - Coming Soon
Yeah I'm excited, it's nice that they're doing regular system sets rather than just making a few Brickheadz.
This is a cool partner ship, but sadly I don't like overwatch.
kos1c9 m ago

This is a cool partner ship, but sadly I don't like overwatch.

After today I don't like Overwatch either. Had 5 loss streak
TrueNeeva9 h, 41 m ago

After today I don't like Overwatch either. Had 5 loss streak

I lost my ex girlfriend too it. She got addicted to the game and spent more time on that than anything else. Caused a distance, and her internet friends put thoughts in her head about us. I ended up walking away from a 5 year relationship cos off it.

Just one of those things, sadly.
Edited by: "kos1c" 11th Aug
kos1c10 h, 20 m ago

I lost my ex girlfriend too it. She got addicted to the game and spent …I lost my ex girlfriend too it. She got addicted to the game and spent more time on that than anything else. Caused a distance, and her internet friends put thoughts in her head about us. I ended up walking away from a 5 year relationship cos off it. Just one of those things, sadly.

I am very sorry to hear that.
TrueNeeva1 h, 1 m ago

I am very sorry to hear that.

Was something on the lines of I couldn't be the Hanzo to her D.v.a

It's alright. People change and **** happens.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants