Groups

Ovi help please!

I'm having trouble using Ovi with my nokia 5800. I go to the ovi store, try to download various apps, and it tells me I need to update the ovi software (or something). I opt to proceed, it starts, then drops and goes back to my applications screen. This happens every time I try, whether I'm connected to my home or mobile network.
    Any help appreciated - ideally idiot proof lol

6 Comments

That happened to me too on 5800. I just sold it! X)

Sorry not much help!

Ohh, have you tried going online via google, then ovi...I could get in that way sometimes.
    Edited by: "tkelo" 16th Sep 2010

Banned

Are you using the in built browser if so try Opera mini.

Alternatively connect your phone to your computer install Ovi suite then navigate to Ovi.com on your computer and install from there.

lumoruk

Alternatively connect your phone to your computer install Ovi suite then … Alternatively connect your phone to your computer install Ovi suite then navigate to Ovi.com on your computer and install from there.

This....
    You need to update via pc suite, it will sort it.

Original Poster

I tried to download ovi suite (well thats what I think it was!) and it kept crashing for some reason, cos thats how I was going to do it!
    Maybe it was having a bad couple of days, will try again, thanks all!

Banned

You're just not very good with computers are you? oO

Original Poster

no
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions